mr-churunal-hari

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Shropshire Hospital
23rd August 2022

Doctor Hari has been fantastic. I felt so safe all of the way through my procedure and he was so supportive every step of the way. I could not have asked for a better doctor and I'm so thankful to him.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Shropshire Hospital
7th June 2022

Dr Hari was a great doctor! After reviewing lots of ENT doctors online the reviews I had read about him were not disappointing. Dr Hari was very supportive and made me very comfortable and looked after in my first ever operation, he made sure if I had any questions or any concerns and was very helpful. After my operation it was of course painful but I was able to eat some normal food throughout the healing process, I have healed very nicely and to be honest very quickly - I was back eating normal food completely after just under 3 weeks. I can’t recommend Dr Hari enough - If I ever need a ENT doctor again Dr Hari will be my number 1 doctor to go.

Written by a NHS patient at Princess Royal Hospital
5th March 2022

I was nervous at first for the operation as I’m not good with needles and an anxious person. But Dr Harri came up to re assure me and made me feel very at ease aswell as the other nurses. I felt really safe in his hands and didn’t have any anxiety attacks which I usually would have. I was handled with care and was talked through every stage of my operation to my aftercare in detail which I could understand. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

Written by a NHS patient at Princess Royal Hospital
21st February 2022

Friendly and informative. Regularly checked on me when in hospital. Made sure I understood everything and got the best aftercare. Has followed up and made necessary referrals. Very pleased with the surgery and the whole process.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
17th February 2022

I was very frightened when I developed cancer of the tonsil and was pretty poorly for a while. Mr Hari and his brilliant team were all I could have asked for, and more. I was always treated like a full human being, not ‘just’ a patient, and I felt that everyone involved with my care really wanted the best for me. On one occasion, when I felt too ill to undergo the radiotherapy at the end of a long chemo treatment, several members of staff stayed on to make sure I was well enough to be treated. Mr Hari always explained everything carefully, was kind, professional and wise. Also gently humorous, which always helped. I felt I had the very best of care and couldn’t have asked for more.

Mr Hari works at Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trust as an ENT Head and Neck Surgeon. He works at both Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and Princess Royal Hospital.

Mr Hari also have a weekly clinic at Shropshire Nuffield Hospital.

Nearest Otolaryngologists