Mr Christopher Williamson

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Churchfields Surgery

Yesterday I took my 17 yr old daughter to see Dr Williamson. Mel has seen him before and was relieved that the appointment was to be with him. All I can say is THANK YOU. She has been suffering with her eczema lately and each time we have visited every best effort has been made but yesterday she was in a particularly bad way. He was exceptionally proactive, professional and achieved an amazing outcome. An urgent hospital appointment was offered to us by the dermatologist at Worcestershire Royal. She is now receiving the correct treatment and hospitalisation has been avoided. I can't thank him enough. The general public are so quick to slate the NHS, 99.9% of those that work for it are trying their best. Very often fighting against tough time frames, budgets and red tape. Please please make Dr Williamson aware of how grateful Mel & I are. Thank you once more.

Nearest Hospital Doctors