Mr Christopher Uff

Consultant Neurosurgeon Head of Neuro-trauma and Neurovascular Surgery Specialist in head injury Specialist in brain aneurysms and AVMs Specialist in the surgical treatment of stroke

• Neurosurgery

13th May 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

What can I say about this great man and his team, My 15 year old son had tbi, he saved my sons life, so easy to talk to, a man that really cares, so down to earth, we still see him 2 years on, my son talks, walks. This great man will always be in our hearts. The world needs more people like him. Thank you Chris Uff for the life you gave us back.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Two years ago mr uff literally saved my life no hospital had a bed for me mr uff took my case And saved my life I have made a nearly perfect recovery

20th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Brilliant bedside manner. Chris was the first doctor to really listen to me and take the time to explain things in a way that I could understand. All doctors should be like that.

Nearest Neurosurgeons