mr-christopher-r-macdonald

Mr Christopher R. Macdonald

Written by a NHS patient at Rochester Health Centre
25th February 2021

Really professional, listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease. He explained everything in great detail and in a way that I was able to understand.

21st January 2021

Dear Mr. Macdonald You saw me last Monday at Rochester and told me I had very dry skin. You asked me what I used to moisturise my skin as it is very itchy. I told you I used clarins Shea butter but I Should have asked you what I should use? Your recommendations would be most appreciated. Many thanks Gabrielle Milligan gabyzvm@icloud.com

20th January 2021

Christopher is a life saver. He removed a cancerous mole on my back along with a non-cancerous mole on my face. The precision and skill of his surgery is phenomenal. He also agreed to remove a lipoma that was really affecting my well-being. Since my minor surgeries I have healed and feel so much better about my health. His attention to detail and care is what makes him an asset to any healthcare organisation. I was extremely fortunate to receive his care and attention.

19th January 2021

Mr. Macdonald was kind caring and extremely reassuring. I was very pleased to meet him.

Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary
29th June 2020

Such a genuinely lovely guy, made me feel so at ease and was always so informative and professional. Thank you so much :)

Mr Christopher R. Macdonald was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon for the NHS with a specialist interest in skin cancer treatment, lower limb reconstruction, microsurgery and breast surgery. Mr Macdonald also performs surgery to manage adverse scarring, post-traumatic complaints and to help patients after massive weight loss. Outside of the NHS, Mr Macdonald also offers a full range of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Kent and Sussex performing liposuction, body contouring and breast surgery as well as advanced non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation and other tailored aesthetic treatments.

Doctors working at Rochester Health Centre