mr-christopher-r-macdonald

Mr Christopher R. Macdonald

29th June 2020

Such a genuinely lovely guy, made me feel so at ease and was always so informative and professional. Thank you so much :)

28th June 2020

Mr. MacDonald was splendid during all of my treatment for a melanoma on the side of my face. He performed two operations on me in Leicester Royal Infirmary, one with local anaesthetic and the other with general anaesthetic. Mr. MacDonald reassured me before both operations and explained exactly what he was going to do. Afterwards he was on hand to make sure I was recovering. The last operation was about ten hours long and he came to see me on the ward every morning to check on my progress. He always answered any questions. His manner was exemplary and he is a great credit to his profession. It was obvious that he was extremely popular and respected by his team of plastic surgeons and their staff. I am very sorry that he is moving on in his career and I wish him every success in the future.

26th June 2020

He was very friendly and welcoming and explained everything perfectly and made me feel at ease I would definitely recommend him.

25th June 2020

Mr Macdonald is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. I do not frequent hospitals very often so it was a very unfamiliar situation for me, but I was made to feel comfortable and put at ease throughout. Mr Macdonald consistently checked in, and his follow up care was amazing. I felt extremely cared for. His trusting and capable dimena made me feel reassured during the procedure. Even the way that he interacted with his team was notable. He evidently holds them in high regard and treats them with the utmost respect and professionalism. Every member of staff that I came into contact with during my surgery reassured me that there was not only nothing to worry about, but actually made it a pleasurable experience (right down to putting my favourite music on).

23rd June 2020

Very knowledgeable, set all the pitfalls clearly, technical expertise my scar is minimal and my resection was clear, very helpful in accommodating my work schedule I was unable to use the yellow paraffin prescribed ad I developed an infection

Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon for the NHS with a specialist interest in skin cancer treatment, lower limb reconstruction, microsurgery and breast surgery. Mr Macdonald also performs surgery to manage adverse scarring, post-traumatic complaints and to help patients after massive weight loss. Outside of the NHS, Mr Macdonald also offers a full range of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Kent and Sussex performing liposuction, body contouring and breast surgery as well as advanced non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation and other tailored aesthetic treatments.

Doctors working at Rochester Health Centre