mr-christopher-macklin

Mr Christopher Macklin

4th December 2019

Been treated and today operated on by Mr Mackin @ Spire Elĺand. Day surgery carried out on time and I now feel 100% better. Brilliant job well done.A big thank you.

Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital
15th August 2019

I have known Mr macklin for over 12 years and over the years we have had a good laugh about anything and everything. When I first met Chris after 3 years without a consultant at dewsbury hospital we hit it off straight away, when I had my 2nd big operation half way through the 10 hour operation he gave my mum a ring to put her mind at ease that everything was going has planned. I would trust him with any member of my family. I just hope his wife forgives me for the bottle of whisky I gave him for giving me a life back all them years ago

11th September 2019
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you for your heart-warming review! Rest assured I drink whisky slowly and infrequently such that wife has no complaints!!

2nd July 2019

Mr Mackin is a professional throughout. He is thorough and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand, keeps you informed and ensures your procedure goes as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend him.

Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital
4th December 2018

He has the ability to make me feel relaxed even though I was worried about this consultation

8th December 2018
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad I put you at your ease.

18th July 2018

Christopher Macklin was brilliant!! As were all the other staff I came into contact with at the Spire Hospital, Elland. I was made to feel comfortable about the whole process, from initial consultation, through the day in hospital and at my final consultation two months after the Op. I was given adequate information about the operation and actual care at the hospital was second to none. Thank you all!!

Qualifications B.Med.Sci. B.M. B.S. F.R.C.S.(Gen.Surg.) D.M. I trained in Yorkshire and specialise in general, laparoscopic and colorectal surgery I see out-patients in the Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms, Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital and perform surgery at the Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Macklin: http://iwgc.net/e3k4