mr-christopher-macklin

Mr Christopher Macklin

Written by a private patient at Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms
10th March 2022

Mr Macklin was quick to settle my nerves, he explained in detail what was going to happen. He also helped me understand that what he was performing is not a cure but, will reset the clock giving me months or maybe years of relief until I need another intervention. The procedure was 90% successful but, I needed to stop. He was kind to waiver his fees and return once again, that to me indicates he is a genuine person and cares for his patients. We subsequently learn that the equipment was faulty (no fault of Mr Macklin) and I will again undergo another procedure. Appreciate your honesty Mr Macklin, thank you Best Regards Manuel Buttigieg

21st March 2022
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you for your kind words!

Written by a NHS patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital
8th March 2022

Mr Macklin and his team at Pinderfields saved my life in October 2020. I was admitted to a&e with indescribable pain,thankfully I somehow ended up in the extremely skillful hands of this wonderful surgeon. The gods were truly smiling down on me as i was extremely ill and the operation went brilliantly. I cannot thank Mr Macklin and the rest of the people that cared for me and got me through it. I am now looking at a reversal and even though my consultation at the end of the month is not with Mr Macklin i hope he will be the lead on the reversal op as i trust him completely.

21st March 2022
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you! I hope I will be involved in the next step, too!

Qualifications B.Med.Sci. B.M. B.S. F.R.C.S.(Gen.Surg.) D.M. I trained in Yorkshire and specialise in general, laparoscopic and colorectal surgery I see out-patients in the Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms, Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital and perform surgery at the Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Macklin: http://iwgc.net/e3k4