Mr Christopher Macklin

Qualifications B.Med.Sci. B.M. B.S. F.R.C.S.(Gen.Surg.) D.M. I trained in Yorkshire and specialise in general, laparoscopic and colorectal surgery I see out-patients in the Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms, Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital and perform surgery at the Spire Elland Hospital and Spire Methley Park Hospital.

15th August 2019
Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital

I have known Mr macklin for over 12 years and over the years we have had a good laugh about anything and everything. When I first met Chris after 3 years without a consultant at dewsbury hospital we hit it off straight away, when I had my 2nd big operation half way through the 10 hour operation he gave my mum a ring to put her mind at ease that everything was going has planned. I would trust him with any member of my family. I just hope his wife forgives me for the bottle of whisky I gave him for giving me a life back all them years ago

11th September 2019
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you for your heart-warming review! Rest assured I drink whisky slowly and infrequently such that wife has no complaints!!

2nd July 2019
Written by a patient at The Spire Elland Hospital

Mr Mackin is a professional throughout. He is thorough and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand, keeps you informed and ensures your procedure goes as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend him.

4th December 2018
Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital

He has the ability to make me feel relaxed even though I was worried about this consultation

8th December 2018
Response from Mr Christopher Macklin

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad I put you at your ease.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Macklin: http://iwgc.net/e3k4