Mr Christopher Bulstrode

My main work is teaching medical students, in the Emergency Department. I am interested in involving patients in this process.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

4th October 2015
Written by a carer at Horton Hospital

Excellent manner with both patients and carers. Quickly diagnosed the problem and arranged appropriate hospital move for the diagnosis.

3rd October 2015
Written by a carer at Horton Hospital

I met Chris today after needing to take my son to A&E following a head injury. As a doctor myself I can appreciate good care. I have no hesitation in recommending Chris as a clinician and I found his medical care of my son to be simply flawless.

13th September 2015
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

He was very approachable and down-to-earth and very thorough with the information he gave.

17th August 2015
Written by a carer at The John Radcliffe

What a great example of caring medicine in practice! Professor Bulstrode dealt with my wife, Joan, in A & E after presenting having fallen at home due to Parkinson's. She had "crunched" her clavicle and was well looked after in the J R, Oxford. I just need to stop her trying to do too much, while she waits impatiently for it to heal. Thank you very much for a very kind, gentle and well-informed visit.

16th August 2015
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

Firstly, Proffesor Chris Bustrode makes you feel immediately at ease. Very down to earth in conversation but equally made everything exceptionally clear. For me, I was having some glass removed from an elbow but was due to play golf at lunchtime that day and wanted to play. He told me I would be able to play but I would probably play rubbish, but then he said I was probably rubbish anyway. All said in good humour. By the way, I did play and came 1st out of 16 players. My opponents then gave me some stick saying I was drugged up due to the injection I had. You just can't win can you ! Anyone receiving treatment from Chris Bustrode will definitely be in the best of hands.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bulstrode: http://iwgc.net/e24j