Mr Christopher Bailey

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

27th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Excellent care before during and after total knee replacement

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

Arthroscopy of both knees in 2018. Mr. Christopher Bailey operated on both my knees this year and I am very happy with the results. His detailed consultations made it very clear what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. As this was my first time being operated on I found Mr. Bailey very reassuring and the overall care I received from him and the team at BMI gave me a lot of confidence going into the operation. I can highly recommend Mr. Bailey.

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Excellent attention to detail and genuine care on the specialist topic, highly recommend

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Mr Bailey is a Genius! He is a very kind, very friendly, listening, true professional. He explains sincerely the problem, followed by alternatives available and when that is agreed the solution is dealt with quickly and efficiently. My own experience being that I was in great pain with knee damage and walking permanently on crutches to 6 weeks later crutch free walking a mile a day. From the initial consultation, through surgery, post operative care and follow up I felt that I was in good hands. He also has a great team working with him who all did an amazing job but the interesting thing was when talking to them when ever Mr Bailey's name came up in conversation every person I met spoke in the highest regard and respect for the man and if your peers and staff to a man(woman) do that you are indeed very special. I would recommend without reservation.

2nd November 2018
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Very pleasant gentleman who takes care to explain everything that's going on and what needs to be done.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx