mr-christopher-bailey-1

Mr Christopher Bailey

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
4th May 2020

I would love to thank Mr Chris Bailey for ever thing he did for me i was in pain for 8 years with my knee .The day i saw him he was very smartly dressed & he filled me with confidence when he said i can sort that out for you & within 7 weeks i was in & had the opp" He came to see me two times a day when i was in the hospital & reassured me that all was well . cant thank him enough .

Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
19th April 2020

It has been a year since i had my total left knee replaced and i am more than pleased with the outcome. From the start to being discharged from Mr Bailey's clinic, the service i received was exemplary. At all times Mr Bailey was happy to answer my questions in detail about the procedure and post operation care, in a reassuring and professional manner. I would recommend Mr Bailey to anyone that requires his services.

Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
2nd March 2020

Mr Bailey has given me first class care and Winchester Hospital have kept me informed at all times especially taking the time to call me with a slot for a cancellation appointment.

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
25th February 2020

I saw Mr Bailey for an MRI for a suspected knee injury with a subsequent follow up appointment. Fantastic service from Mr Bailey and would highly commend his services. Mr M

Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire
25th February 2020

Relaxed, friendly and very approachable

Mr Christopher Bailey was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx