Mr Christopher Bailey

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
21st January 2020

My experience at the RHCP was very good the hospital and staff were excellent

Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire
10th January 2020

Mr Bailey took the time to listen to me about my experiences and concerns. He put these into context and then identified steps and choices for my treatment. He was honest about the aftercare and timeframes as well as benefits/obstacles. Once the choice had been made about my treatment Mr Bailey was attentive and professional which helped throughout. I had the previous surgery on my knee years ago and was left with pain and significant swelling post op. This time with the same operation after reinjuring my knee I had no swelling and was able to return to normal quickly. Superb service throughout in my experiences and as I was told by an older gentleman in the waiting room on my initial visit “knee operation...Mr Bailey best in the business”. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
8th January 2020

I knew I was in good hands when I was told I needed to have an ACL surgery on my right knee. Mr Bailey and his team did an amazing job and here I am, 6 weeks later, with my knee feeling 10x better already can’t thank him enough.

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
3rd January 2020

Mr Bailey was very informative about the operation before i had it done he told me it would be painful after the op but that if i followed all what they told me to do it would gradually ease but that it would take time but be worth it in the end, this is much better than telling you all will be fine straight away as it prepares you so much better, after the op Mr Bailey was very attentive i was only in hospital for 3 nights but in that time he visited me about 5 times to make sure every ting was ok, i don't think i could have had better treatment & would definitely recommend Mr Bailey & Sarum road hospital to anyone needing this sort of operation

Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
20th December 2019

I saw Dr Bailey for a ski related shoulder injury. Dr Bailey and and physio Team at Nuffield, Chandler Ford were excellent. I went down the physio route first and had some success in helping with the shoulder pain, but not fully. Shortly after, Dr Bailey suggested key hole surgery on the affected area. This was a complete success and with the post op physio work, my shoulder was about 95% back to its normal functioning self. I would recommend Dr Bailey for anyone with shoulder injuries or pain in general Paul Kirby

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx