mr-christopher-bailey-1

Mr Christopher Bailey

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
6th March 2022

successful knee op. listened to concerns and took time to explain everything to me. great team and good care. many thanks.

Written by a NHS patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
2nd February 2022

I had a partial knee replacement in November 2021. I waited less than a year for the procedure. Chris Bailey is a brilliant surgeon. Caring, respectful and honest. My stay in hospital was excellent, apart from one grumpy nurse. HI would highly recommend him.

Written by a private patient at Sarum Road Hospital
9th January 2022

Mr Bailey has performed operations on both my knees, the latest was an ACL reconstruction and split meniscus repair. I am well on the road to recovery and have no pain and a very stable knee. Mr Bailey is an excellent surgeon who listens to his patients and helps them make the right decisions. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Written by a private patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
8th January 2022

Words cannot express my gratitude for treatment I received for my half knee replacement surgery by Chris Bailey and the team. After 3 weeks I can honestly say it is already life changing / improving. My heartfelt thanks to all concerned. I was recommended to you by a former patient ( Chris Haines ). He was as I am now, singing your praises to all and everybody I possibly can. Thank you!!!!

Written by a NHS patient at Sarum Road Hospital
4th January 2022

I cannot praise Mr Bailey enough. I have struggled with osteoarthritis in my left knee for some years and was reluctant to resort to surgery. Initially Mr Bailey recommended an arthroscopy which significantly improved my knee for some 24 months but eventually I had to accept surgery was necessary. Mr Bailey gave me such confidence that I found I was looking forward to finally getting my knee sorted. The operation was very successful . Mr Bailey talked me through what was involved and came to check on me afterwards and to tell me that it had all gone smoothly. I know that he is an expert in his field and must perform knee operations on a daily basis but I felt that he genuinely cared about being able to improve my quality of life. He was so reassuring and I really could not fault the care I received at every stage.

Mr Christopher Bailey was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx