Mr Christopher Bailey

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Dr Bailey was excellent in every procedure, so easy to talk to and I would highly recommend him

24th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

After 6 weeks of operation, I feel perfect again and I couldn’t walk or work because of my knee, now I feel very good again. Mr Bailey was fantastic with me and always care about my needs. Many thanks to this fantastic Doctor, all the best

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Great care and invested in patient.

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

I have just had a Total Knee Replacement and cannot speak highly enough of Mr. Bailey. His attention was excellent in every way from start to finish. I would recommend him 100%. Thank you Chris.

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

I have just had a Total Knee Replacement and cannot speak highly enough of Mr.Bailey. He was excellent in every way from start to finish. Would recommend him 100%. Thank you Chris.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx