mr-christopher-bailey-1

Mr Christopher Bailey

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

31st August 2022

Friendly, approachable and very knowledgeable. Listened to my concerns and explained the procedure to me. Check on my progress every day face to face whilst I was an in patient. Excellent after care.

Written by a NHS patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire
30th August 2022

Mr Bailey answered any questions I had regarding my knee replacement surgery both pre and post op with full and concise explanations where necessary.He has good bedside manner and I would have no problem requesting his services again in the future.

30th August 2022

All proceeded smoothly and swiftly

26th August 2022

Mr Bailey gave me careful and thought provoking advice when I was considering possible treatment for an increasingly painfully right knee. He explained the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery. I chose this option and the resulting alignment of the joint in relation to the rest of leg is good and a great improvement on the inward bend of the knee pro to the replacement. I am now walking distances of up to nine miles which would not have been possible without breast pain prior to the replacement. The whole process of post operative recovery and regaining of mobility was greatly assisted by the support of the team at the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital over twenty weeks. The hydrotherapy and the Excel Gym sessions were particularly beneficial.

Written by a NHS patient at Sarum Road Hospital
20th August 2022

Mr Bailey has carried out 2 compartmental knee surgeries for me and both have had very positive outcomes. I am now pain free in the right knee and can practically fully flex my knee following my left knee op which is less than 2 weeks ago ! Mr Bailey always smiles and has a very nice manner, Thank you for all your care and consideration and to getting me pain free. Highly recommend. x

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Christopher Bailey was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx