Mr Christopher Bailey

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

Mr Bailey has now fixed both of my knees through High Tibial Osteotemy procedures. Both have been very successful and I am more active now in my forties than I was able to be through most of my thirties after being very sporty in my younger years. I don't suffer pain during of after exercise including high impact sport such as football. I feel Mr Bailey has not just helped with pain relief but completely given me a whole new lease of life. I found Mr Bailey to be very professional and friendly. I always felt fully informed and fully involved in all the decision making with regard to my treatment. All the follow-up meetings have been reassuring and informative. I truly hope that if I ever require more work on my knees in future that Mr Bailey is the person to do it.

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

All options clearly explained, not made to feel you’re in hospital, just like having a friendly chat.

11th July 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital

Great confidence and trust in Mr. Bailey. His professionalism extended to listening to and taking seriously my concerns and the clear explanations of all the many options and surgical procedures available. I felt my input was a helpful factor. Knee replacement surgery was a significant aid to my mobility as I had become very wary of my daily environment especially stairs and even uneven paving stones. My life was becoming gradually more restricted and with many limitations. Some weeks after surgery I have new a freedom and a release from pain. I was encouraged by Mr. Bailey to exercise post surgery and all though time consuming, I find these exercises pay off and the results liberating. I have a great deal more freedom in my day to day life which has literally been transformed and allowed me to become something of my old self. I and my family are extremely grateful.

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Excellent treatment from mr Bailey, all treatment was explained, and at first consultation my options where explained allowing me to make an informed decision. Mr Bailey came to see me post op and was therefore able to allow me home the same day which was much nicer to be able to be in my our surroundings. Operation was very successful so totally happy with the whole service provided.

19th June 2019
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire

Dr Bailey was very clear and concise with his explanations of the procedure and what outcomes to expect. His care post operation was also much appreciated as he called by morning and evening while I remained in hospital to explain how the operation went and check on my progress and well-being.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx