mr-christopher-bailey-1

Mr Christopher Bailey

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Royal Hampshire County Hospital
2nd December 2020

Mr. Bailey is very friendly, puts you at ease and talks everything through with you. My partial knee replacement is the second knee I have operated on by Mr. Bailey. Both knees are good, the last one two months ago. I am already gardening and walking between 1-2 miles per day easily. I cant rate Mr. Bailey highly enough. Thank you

Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire
18th November 2020

Chris Bailey has replaced the medial portion of both my knees in 2020 using the MAKO robotic arm - the results have been astounding. Within 3 weeks I was off crutches and within 6 weeks walking 95% normally – this would have been 100% if in my 5th week I’d been more diligent in my physio exercises. In 6 weeks I can do kneeling yoga exercises and can get up from an arm chair with no hands. From first meeting to my discharge from his care, Mr Bailey has been approachable, immensely knowledgeable, friendly and obviously skilful in surgery. Great guy, great service and great results. Thanks.

Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Hampshire
13th October 2020

I would like to leave a review for Mr. Christopher Bailey because - although I didn't actually have my operation with him - due to circumstances beyond my control - I was more than satisfied with his thorough attention to detail and with the treatment and care that I did receive at the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital in Chandlers Ford. I also had every confidence in a very successful outcome with the proposed knee replacement - should it have gone ahead. Kindest Regards and a very big Thank You for your patience and understanding.

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
18th September 2020

The STEROID injection in my left knee has stopped the arthritic pain. I was told this 'cure' could last for a long time but a top up can be arranged if the pain returns. I am delighted with this successful treatment.

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
4th May 2020

I would love to thank Mr Chris Bailey for ever thing he did for me i was in pain for 8 years with my knee .The day i saw him he was very smartly dressed & he filled me with confidence when he said i can sort that out for you & within 7 weeks i was in & had the opp" He came to see me two times a day when i was in the hospital & reassured me that all was well . cant thank him enough .

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Christopher Bailey was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Bailey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Winchester, Hampshire. He works at the Royal Hampshire County, Sarum Road and the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospitals and treats patients with disorders affecting the knee, shoulder and hip.

Short link to review Mr Christopher Bailey: http://iwgc.net/ecobx