mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
19th April 2021

Excellent standard of all round care. Great communicator, very informative and empathetic. On the day of my procedure all went well and I was made to feel very comfortable and reassured. Very pleased with the outcome of my procedure and would have no hesitation in recommending Christian Macutkiewicz to others.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
30th March 2021

I chose to have my cholecystectomy surgery at the Spire Hospital with Christian as my surgeon. Christian made me feel very reassured about the procedure during my consultation and I felt like I was in very good hands of someone who was highly knowledgeable and had a great level of expertise. On the day of my surgery I saw him prior to my operation and everything was discussed in detail and once again, he made me feel very at ease with no anxieties or concerns about the procedure. All went very well with no complications and I was so relieved with having a surgeon who I felt I could trust with operating on me, treating me with great care and attentive to my individual needs. During my follow up consultation Christian answered all questions very informatively and gave me all the information on my lab analysis for my gallbladder after removal which was insightful to know and made me feel totally confident in having made the right decision for the operation. I truly believe my successful surgery and positive healing progress was made all the better by having such a wonderful surgeon. A Lovely friendly person with a very calming and reassuring disposition that would put the most nervous and anxious of patients at great ease. This surgery has completely enhanced my quality of life now that Im no longer suffering with the constant aches, pains and inflammation I was experiencing for many years. Thank you very much Christian. Anyone who chooses Christian as their surgeon will be very fortunate and blessed indeed, having chosen very well. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone who requires this procedure.

22nd October 2020

Mr Macutkiewicz removed my gall bladder following a nasty bout of acute pancreatitis due to gall stones. He made me feel immediately at ease, was caring, friendly, reassuring and professional. He took time to listen to me and to explain the procedure in great detail, without rushing, and followed up with me several times post operatively. I went into the operation feeling confident, knowledgeable and fully prepared and I'd recommend him to others 100%.

5th October 2020

I cannot put into words how good Doctor Macutkiewicz has been, from start to finish of my treatment he was excellent. When I went to see him for a consultation he asked me how I was, listened to me with patience, understanding and a caring manner. I felt very scared as I knew I needed surgery. He put my mind at ease and explained everything clearly. My surgery went exactly as he said it would and the outcome is so good. No more discomfort and pain. A big thankyou to the Spire, Manchester and a great big thankyou to Doctor Macukiewicz!!

2nd October 2020

Mr Macuttkiewicz was absolutely great in listening to my symptoms and explaining the best way forward. He took time to explain to me step by step what the operation would involve. Great service. Thank you very much

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Pancreas tumours; Pancreatic cysts; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis.

Doctors working at Kenmore Medical Centre