mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th March 2022

I was fortunate enough to have Christian as my surgeon to remove my Gallbladder. I must say after only having the operation a few days ago I am already on my feet and the surgical wounds following the Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy are healing nicely and are clean, and very neat and tidy. Thank you Christian for a job well done and results positively beyond my expectations. Christian was great to engage with, he is very professional and courteous. I felt comfortable and confident with the procedure from initial consultation and could not recommend him highly enough to others. Fantastic! Keep up the good work Chris. I’m not one for reviews but as a result of the exceptional experience it would have been remiss of me not to comment. Thank you so much again Chris I can’t thank you enough.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
15th November 2021

I was lucky to have had Mr Christian Macutkiewicz as the surgeon for my treatment. I very much appreciated his empathy, compassion and calmness which supported his professionalism. Pre-surgery Mr Macutkiewicz provided a careful explanation of the problem and clearly described the various options available to me along with the value of each. He then provided a re-assuringly clear treatment plan. Prior to the procedure, Mr Macutkiewicz explained carefully what would be done and then subsequently related clearly what had been done. My post-operation recovery was straightforward and the result has been excellent. In summary, my experience of Mr Macutkiewicz’s care was superb.

8th November 2021

I was so impressed with Mr Macutkiewicz, he’s very personable and professional. He listened to my description of the issues I was having and explained in clear and simple language what was happening and what should be done. He explained the surgical procedure to me in a clear and straightforward way and I completely understood what was going to happen. On the day of my procedure he was kind, caring and very helpful. I would have no hesitation in giving him the highest recommendation. I’m very grateful for what he did and I have recovered well.

24th October 2021

Great calmness, exceptional listener and an incredibly reassuring person. Little to no scarring from hernia operation, couldn’t be happier.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
3rd October 2021

I cannot thank Christian enough; I am so indebted to him for what he has done. He has guided me through the last several months, from the finding of my ‘growth’, through the operation and post-op recovery. I was diagnosed with a non-functioning neuro-endocrine tumour and Christian has been able to keep me calm and in positive spirits. His knowledge and calm approach was reassuring to me and my family. He has been available to answer questions and concerns whenever I have needed him.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Incisional hernia repair; Abdominal wall reconstruction; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis; Liver cysts; Pancreatic cysts.

Doctors working at Kenmore Medical Centre