Mr Chinmay Gupte

Written by a private patient at The Wellington Hospital
11th May 2021

The best specialist we could have for our daughter ACL injury. Very professional and personal, always informed us about the next steps and risks involved. Two operations went smoothly, and our daughter can walk again and play tennis. We could not wish for a better doctor, always caring, clear and professional.

Written by a NHS patient at St Mary's Hospital
30th March 2021

I am impressed with the knowledge and the personality of Dr Gupte. Amazing professional and caring . He takes excellent care for my daughter , even during pandemic – he was going beyond and above , with cares and special advices . Extremely successful right knee operation and expecting left knee now. I really feel that my daughter is in safe hands and professionals

Written by a private patient at The Wellington Hospital
13th March 2021

Throughout the process I greatly appreciated Dr. Gupte's advise, honest views and understanding of my frustrations and concerns. I also want to thank him for being very patient with me and my never-ending questions.

Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital
5th January 2021

Very pleased with the experience and most importantly the surgery itself, very little swelling or pain leading to a rapid recovery and signaling a very skilled job.

Written by a patient at The Wellington Hospital
5th January 2021

Mr Gupte was recommended to me by a colleague and he really proved that everything my colleague said about his professionalism and knowledge of his expertise was spot on. Simply said he fixed me in the shortest possible time by the quick decisions on diagnosis and treatment Thank you Mr Gupte

Mr Chinmay Gupte was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery