Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Locum Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

31st March 2017

Firstly, most important, he is very skilled. The surgery healed well and , despite being a large wound, has healed to be hardly noticeable. Secondly, he was courteous, honest, calm and rigorous in explaining everything. He patiently answered all questions. Thirdly, he has a knack of forming a real bond, talking to me as if I am a real person, not just someone old Who won't understand. He was very approachable.

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

This doctor is the most kind sharing helpful an kindest man I've come upon in all my life I've suffered with my problem over ten years an recently I hit breaking point an this true gentleman an a Schollor as picked me up out of the gutter an rescued my life again he as started my life once again an gave me a new start to my future there's no words in a dictionary what I can use to praise an thank this true gentleman sir MR CHIDI EKWOBI you have changed my life an turned it round an I appreciate that so much a MASSIVE THANKYOU to yourself an all concerned for helping me you lisnened an acted when nobody else would I'm so thankful THANKYOU VERY MUCH HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON IM SO HAPPY NOW. ALL THANKS TO YOUR GOOD SELF THANKS MR LES BOLAND.

3rd March 2017

Mr Chidi Ekwobi was professional, friendly, informative, skilled, knowledgeable and competent throughout my recent surgery and appointments. I experienced excellent care throughout my patient journey, actions were explained and he took the time to regularly check that I fully understood planned procedure, risks involved and aftercare. I felt my patient perspective, questions and feedback were valued, given due consideration and responded to in a practical and informative manner. Mr Ekwobi clearly supported his team of staff, encouraging them and being available to junior staff to consultant with him, if they required advice or information. I found his clinics to be well organised, any delays were fully explained. There was a good atmosphere throughout the clinics that I attended suggesting well motivated, supported staff and satisfied patients and relatives. I was impressed with the interest he showed in his patients, and his memory of previous discussion. Any questions were responded to appropriately ensuring confidence in his expertise.

26th February 2017

He is the only one I have seen in 4 years that took his time, checked the moles that I have and more importantly listened to my concerns. He got me in for some biopsies. Can't speak highly he's a brilliant consultant and I hope that I can still see him in the future. He's a credit to the NHS

17th February 2017

I have met Mr Ekwobi 3 times now, twice in clinic and once for my operation. On all occasions I found Mr Ekwobi pleasant, friendly and easily understandable (no talking above you). He makes sure you understand and does not rush and, he has a good sense of humour too which is good to see. When performing my operation, he was informing me all the time of what he was doing and checking on whether I could feel anything. Reassuring and comforting that I was in 'capable hands'. Nobody wants to have surgery but Mr Ekwobi performed my op with neatness and his skills even though it is in an area that isn't really going to be on show to other people. Excellent follow up care was provided with again the reassurance that if I have any worries about any further suspicious skin marks/moles to contact his secretary who would make an appointment for me rather than having to wait for my next routinely 3 month check ups. I would certainly recommend this doctor and would like to thank him for his kindness throughout. Even the practise nurse at my doctors was surprised at how neat a job Mr Ekwobi had done!

Short link to review Mr Chidi Ekwobi: http://iwgc.net/efrql