Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist interests: Breast Reconstruction Head & Neck Reconstruction Skin Oncology

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr Ekwobi perfomed surgery on my face at Preston. He put me at ease before my operation and explained everything clearly, answering any questions. He constantly checked I was ok during the surgery too. He was very professional but caring, and the scar on my face is so neat after only 3-4 weeks it's hardly noticable. It runs from my eye to almost my chin and I've had lots of comments on how it's hardly noticeable for such a long scar.

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Very professional and likeable, put me at ease at my appointment and explained everything clearly. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed or that I was taking up his time which is how I've sometimes felt with different doctors in the past.

12th September 2018

Mr Ekwobi, Performed plastic surgery on my son to pin is ears back. From consultation to surgery he was very professional to my son , detailing about the operation he was going to be having, the operation as totally given my son is confidence back, would totally recommend Mr Ekwobi if you wanted surgery to re construct your ears. Thanks

16th August 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Met with Mr Ekwobi to discuss diagnosis and way forward. He was very professional and answered all my questions fully. Very attentive to detail. Mr Ekwobi and staff nurse are a fab team together. Can only recommend highly.

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr Ekwobi and his team were absolutely brilliant in dealing with my surgery, as were the nurses who dressed the wound in the weeks following. At all times I was treated with kindness and respect.

Short link to review Mr Chidi Ekwobi: http://iwgc.net/efrql