Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist interests: Breast Reconstruction Head & Neck Reconstruction Skin Oncology

15th January 2019

I was diagnosed with skin cancer in May 18. I was lucky to get mister Ekwobi as my consultant. Not only was he totally professional as you would expect he was also amazingly personable. I found him perfect and I couldn’t rate him high enough. I would recommend Mr Ekwobi to anyone who is unfortunate enough to require his services He operated on my head and neck with minimal scaring and his after care is second to none 10 out of 10. What more can I say

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Removed a large lipoma from my shoulder, which had received negative responses from another hospital (leaving me worried about having the procedure done). Overwhelmed by his expertise, the quality of his plastic surgery, his bedside manner and perseverance in supporting me to make this decision.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

If you are unfortunate enough to need care, you could not be in better hands! Mr Ekwobi seems to care genuinely about his patients. He is personable and charismatic and this is reassuring when assurance is most needed. Thank you Chidi

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I found Mr Ekwobe to be very professional, efficient, reassuring and respectful. The quality of his surgery is of an outstanding standard, in my opinion. I am very grateful that he volunteered to take my case as I had been waiting a very long time for surgery with another consultant, even though this was a bug commitment being a ten-hour operation. My consultations never felt rushed and I felt safe and well communicated with regarding the surgery and its impact. I am very fortunate to have had Mr Ekwobe as my surgeon and would be fully confident about recommending him to fellow patients. A credit to his profession- cannot think of any areas of improvement!

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr Ekwobi perfomed surgery on my face at Preston. He put me at ease before my operation and explained everything clearly, answering any questions. He constantly checked I was ok during the surgery too. He was very professional but caring, and the scar on my face is so neat after only 3-4 weeks it's hardly noticable. It runs from my eye to almost my chin and I've had lots of comments on how it's hardly noticeable for such a long scar.

Nearest Plastic surgeons