Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Locum Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Wonderful care from start to finish.Recently underwent removal of BCC on my face. Mr Ekwobi and his team were absolutely fantastic, I was put totally at ease and my condition and treatment was explained well to me.The level of expertise care and empathy that were shown to me during my treatment were beyond expectation. Thank you does not seem enough somehow.Would highly recommend Mr Ekwobi and all his team at Royal Preston Chorley and Lancaster who were all fantastic. Thankyou so so much for everything. Mark Ghee

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have been under mr Ekwobi for 12 months and find his manner and dedication to the job is very good and keeps you well informed as to what is going on I recommend this doctor.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

He was very caring and fast track me for my skin cancer and skin graft,would recommend him.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Very caring, and a good memory for faces, and a very friendly greeting. Reassuring and personable. Sadly, he supports Crystal Palace ! He performed very neat surgery to my forehead, which has been left with barely a sign of a scar. I would fully recommend this doctor to anyone.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was referred to Mr Ekwobi because they were unable to carry out my treatment any Furness general. I was contacted by Mr Ekwobi and offered an appointment within a short space of time. He explained how he would carry out the procedure , the possible problems and the likely outcome. On the day of the procedure I was kept informed at all times before and after and could not have been happier with the outcome. After care was organised and have been totally satisfied with all aspects of my treatment. Mr Ekwobi is a very competent surgeon with a caring manner in all aspects of my treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »