Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Locum Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr Ekwobi is an an exemplary surgeon. I had a small operation on my ear and he was excellent - he was totally professional throughout, he explained what was happening during the procedure and even wheeled me back to the reception area after the operation! A very personable and competent surgeon.

25th May 2017

Was booked in to have a cist removed from the bridge of my nose, on the day of the surgery I had noticed another smaller cist on my cheek (which would of had to be removed after going through the process of booking in for surgery all over again) mr ekwobi removed both the cists that day and I was back out the hospital winthin a couple of hours. Such a friendly helpful member of staff and is a credit to the NHS.

11th May 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Preston Hospital

I accompanied my mother to see Mr Ekwobi. From her first consultation with him and his staff he made us feel so relaxed and at ease. He was very polite , honest and has a great sense of humour. Seeing Mr Ekwobe on all visits has a more personal touch. As you feel he knows you personally and your history. My mum is 80 and would without a doubt recommend Mr Ekwobe . Nothing was too much trouble for him, his time was your time. A true down to earth GENTLEMAN.

31st March 2017

Firstly, most important, he is very skilled. The surgery healed well and , despite being a large wound, has healed to be hardly noticeable. Secondly, he was courteous, honest, calm and rigorous in explaining everything. He patiently answered all questions. Thirdly, he has a knack of forming a real bond, talking to me as if I am a real person, not just someone old Who won't understand. He was very approachable.

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

This doctor is the most kind sharing helpful an kindest man I've come upon in all my life I've suffered with my problem over ten years an recently I hit breaking point an this true gentleman an a Schollor as picked me up out of the gutter an rescued my life again he as started my life once again an gave me a new start to my future there's no words in a dictionary what I can use to praise an thank this true gentleman sir MR CHIDI EKWOBI you have changed my life an turned it round an I appreciate that so much a MASSIVE THANKYOU to yourself an all concerned for helping me you lisnened an acted when nobody else would I'm so thankful THANKYOU VERY MUCH HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON IM SO HAPPY NOW. ALL THANKS TO YOUR GOOD SELF THANKS MR LES BOLAND.

Short link to review Mr Chidi Ekwobi: http://iwgc.net/efrql