Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist interests: Breast Reconstruction Head & Neck Reconstruction Skin Oncology

10th April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Had an operation which throughout the whole process Mr Ekwobi was excellent, very caring and considerate. He listened to my concerns and did the best he could to help me, he did an outstanding job. The outpatient follow up was simple, easy and a comfortable experience.

1st February 2019

Mr Ekwobi treated by 14 year old daughter (plastic surgery on her ears - pinnaplasty). From the first consultation all the way through to her final post-operation appointment he put her at ease, listened to her and treated her with the utmost care. The results of the operation are fantastic and my daughter is '100% happy'. We would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ekwobi.

15th January 2019

I was diagnosed with skin cancer in May 18. I was lucky to get mister Ekwobi as my consultant. Not only was he totally professional as you would expect he was also amazingly personable. I found him perfect and I couldn’t rate him high enough. I would recommend Mr Ekwobi to anyone who is unfortunate enough to require his services He operated on my head and neck with minimal scaring and his after care is second to none 10 out of 10. What more can I say

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Removed a large lipoma from my shoulder, which had received negative responses from another hospital (leaving me worried about having the procedure done). Overwhelmed by his expertise, the quality of his plastic surgery, his bedside manner and perseverance in supporting me to make this decision.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

If you are unfortunate enough to need care, you could not be in better hands! Mr Ekwobi seems to care genuinely about his patients. He is personable and charismatic and this is reassuring when assurance is most needed. Thank you Chidi

Nearest Plastic surgeons