Mr Chidi Ekwobi

Locum Consultant in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Mr Ekwobi is a very kind, approachable, respectable gentleman. When first meeting him, he explained who he was, what he was going to do and why and how this would be carried out. He has now performed two operations and I have always been treated with upmost dignity & respect. I have not had any problems post operatively and he has always been available to answer any questions/queries/concerns I may have had. I would recommend him to any of my family & friends. Very professional at all times

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Very nice person he made me feel relaxed when talking to me explain the situation and what was going to be done in have had 2 ops on my neck for melanoma Mr Ekwobi has done a very good job and the stitching is very good

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Could not have been treated better, easy to talk to, explained everything in a clear manner and the operation to repair the tendon damage to my hand was spot on and is coming on well. I cant praise him highly enough.

23rd July 2017

Excellent care for my 3 year old to remove a cyst on her eye. Mr Ekwobi was great throughout the whole process - at our initial appointment, kind & friendly approach which put both me and my daughter at ease straight away. Then again before & after the operation, even taking time to speak to my husband about how the operation had gone while I was in recovery room. Overall we are really pleased with the outcome and I would recommend this doctor.

7th July 2017

I first met Mr Ekwobi at Royal Preston Hospital on the morning of my operation to make a 2cm wide local excision and full thickness skin graft reconstruction with a sentinel lymph node biopsy. On meeting Mr Ekwobi he introduced himself and shook my hand. He was friendly but professional and helped put me at my ease. Between Mr Ekwobi and the other Consultant (Obi?) they made sure I understood what was going to take place. At 9 pm both of them visited me on the Ward to see how I was and advised me that they had removed 3 nodes. I was hoping to go home that evening but he sensibly advised me that I needed to stay overnight. I saw my Mr Ekwobi in Clinic this morning at Chorley where he advised me of the results, which were good, and fully answered any questions I had. He was friendly, professional and reassuring. He also took the opportunity for me to meet the skin cancer nurse specialist who I hadn't previously met. Mr Ekwobi has done an excellent job with the skin graft especially as it is so near to my right eye. It is just over 3 weeks since the operation and although the skin graft looked awful at first it is improving on a daily basis. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

« 1 2 3 4 »