mr-chatenya-chauhan

Mr Chatenya Chauhan

Written by a patient at Chartwell Private Hospital
7th December 2020

Absolutely amazed by this doctor and his competence! He has diagnosed me a stress fracture of the femorial neck of the hip. Supported me in healling it naturally and also he is still seeing me if needed be for any concers I have after trauma. He is super profesional but the most important he acts like a human. He does listen and respect his clients. 5 stars! And also his secretary Mrs Nila - is so organised, she replies and acts fast! Thank you guys for being who you are! Regards, Mandy :))))

11th April 2021
Response from Mr Chatenya Chauhan

I am extremely pleased that you have had an excellent recovery and managed to do this without resorting to surgery. I also was pleased that the underlying diagnosis was found. I wish you well for the future

Written by a patient at Southend Hospital
5th November 2020

Mr Chauhan did a full knee replacement I can not praise him enough. It has changed my life he was kind very informative. I was back to normal in after few short weeks due to his skill. My scar is virtually invisible after a few short weeks . I can not praise Mr Chauhan higher looking forward to the second knee replacement and meeting up with the great man again. Derek J Swinney

11th April 2021
Response from Mr Chatenya Chauhan

Dear Mr Swinney It was a delight to have you as a patient. Your surgery went very well and you worked hard with me to get back to excellent activity. Thank you for providing me with the opportunity to assist you in your life.

Mr Chauhan has been a consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery since 2002 with a focus on trauma, arthroscopic and joint replacement work mainly around the lower limb. He graduated from Dundee University & lectured in Sheffield University in Anatomy and Physiology. After completing basic surgical training there, Orthopaedic training commenced in Leeds followed by a fellowship at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham. Arthroscopy and cartilage research was undertaken at Smith and Nephew’s Research Facility in York and University College London helped to validate the early imaging of cartilage and establish an arthroscopic service in Southend-on-Sea where he was appointed as a Consultant. During the time there he has developed minimally invasive approach to anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction making it possible to use a novel approach to hamstring ligament harvesting. Research interests included developing methods of treatment for cartilage damage. Mr. Chauhan is described as a caring individual with his approach to patients and their needs using great attention to detail. These are qualities that keep patients giving the highest recommendation and are also seen in the approach to individualised teaching of Foundation, Core and Speciality Trainees as well as General Practitioner colleagues.

Short link to review Mr Chatenya Chauhan: http://iwgc.net/eeaei