mr-chatenya-chauhan

Mr Chatenya Chauhan

26th April 2021

Dr chauhan was very helpful and listened to me . The experience was straightforward and thankfully successful . Highly recommend

19th April 2021

Following earlier consultation with Mr Chauhan, I recently underwent surgery to alleviate severe carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist/hand. I am, at present, in the early stages of recovery and healing - all is going to plan. Mr Chauhan and his team looked after me with consummate professionalism and care, reassuring me every step of the way. I thank him and his team for calming my nerves in theatre and before and after, and relaxing me with some welcome humour!

15th April 2021

Very friendly and put me at ease. They were very informative and I felt very informed and prepared for my procedure. They were very attentive and professional. Highly recommend

13th April 2021

If surgeons could get a bafta grammy award i would certainly put this Dr at top of the lists!! I have had exceptionally the most phenomenal treatment EVER . He is the most caring professional surgeon you could ever wish for . I was an NHS patient but the treatment i was given by Mr Chauhan was highly over 5 stars and i felt amazing to of been lucky enough for him to do both my hands for carpal tunnel release. I will always highly recommend Dr Chauhan for this surgery. You can trust him a million % on the care given, I could write it all but theres not enough space on here. I think he highly deserves recognition for this, also hes nurses were stunningly professional and also deserve the recognition and specially nurse Bianca who gave me the most highly professional care at all times, obs taken every 15-30mins, gave me all information needed and more, shes the most kindest pro-expert nurse i have EVER met . I would love to see these beautiful professionals recieve an award for the outstanding treatment they give to all patients. Thank you so much to all the team

Written by a NHS patient at Southend Hospital
29th March 2021

The professionalism, concern for my wellbeing and the care I experienced was second to none. He understood my initial fears and answered all my questions. I have now completely recovered. It is hard to believe I ever had problems with my fingers, hands and wrists. Mr Chauhan explained clearly what would happen and kept me informed throughout the procedures.

11th April 2021
Response from Mr Chatenya Chauhan

Thank you for coming to see me I am very pleased that I could get you so well giving you the opportunity to get back to a normal life.

Mr Chauhan has been a consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery since 2002 with a focus on trauma, arthroscopic and joint replacement work mainly around the lower limb. He graduated from Dundee University & lectured in Sheffield University in Anatomy and Physiology. After completing basic surgical training there, Orthopaedic training commenced in Leeds followed by a fellowship at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham. Arthroscopy and cartilage research was undertaken at Smith and Nephew’s Research Facility in York and University College London helped to validate the early imaging of cartilage and establish an arthroscopic service in Southend-on-Sea where he was appointed as a Consultant. During the time there he has developed minimally invasive approach to anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction making it possible to use a novel approach to hamstring ligament harvesting. Research interests included developing methods of treatment for cartilage damage. Mr. Chauhan is described as a caring individual with his approach to patients and their needs using great attention to detail. These are qualities that keep patients giving the highest recommendation and are also seen in the approach to individualised teaching of Foundation, Core and Speciality Trainees as well as General Practitioner colleagues.

Short link to review Mr Chatenya Chauhan: http://iwgc.net/eeaei