mr-chatenya-chauhan

Mr Chatenya Chauhan

25th July 2021

Mr Chauhan did my carpal tunnel op 2 1/2mths ago. I can honestly say my hand feels amazing and completely back to normal now. I’ve had this coming on for 10yrs and due to our friend covid, had a 2yr wait on nhs, but it was worth it. Very very happy with my surgery, treatment and aftercare. Highly recommend. Many thanks.

Written by a private patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital
3rd July 2021

Very caring, understanding and excellent Surgeon. Highly recommend. Had Knee replacement by Mr Chauhan several bad experiences elsewhere. Excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Chauhan.

Written by a NHS patient at Southend Hospital
10th May 2021

I was treated by Dr Changan as an NHS patient for carpal tunnel. He gave me confidence straight away, and the steroid injection treatment has been a great success.

28th April 2021

I have been treated by Doctor Chauan, I was referred to him for treatment of my carpal tunnel syndrome. I am very happy with the treatment received and Dr Chauhan has always taken the time to thoroughly explain my treatment.

27th April 2021

I was seen by Mr Chauhan as an NHS patient. My consultation was thorough and carpal tunnel syndrome diagnosed. A steroid injection has worked wonders. I found Mr Chauhan to be very caring and efficient.

Mr Chauhan has been a consultant in trauma and orthopaedic surgery since 2002 with a focus on trauma, arthroscopic and joint replacement work mainly around the lower limb. He graduated from Dundee University & lectured in Sheffield University in Anatomy and Physiology. After completing basic surgical training there, Orthopaedic training commenced in Leeds followed by a fellowship at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham. Arthroscopy and cartilage research was undertaken at Smith and Nephew’s Research Facility in York and University College London helped to validate the early imaging of cartilage and establish an arthroscopic service in Southend-on-Sea where he was appointed as a Consultant. During the time there he has developed minimally invasive approach to anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction making it possible to use a novel approach to hamstring ligament harvesting. Research interests included developing methods of treatment for cartilage damage. Mr. Chauhan is described as a caring individual with his approach to patients and their needs using great attention to detail. These are qualities that keep patients giving the highest recommendation and are also seen in the approach to individualised teaching of Foundation, Core and Speciality Trainees as well as General Practitioner colleagues.

Short link to review Mr Chatenya Chauhan: http://iwgc.net/eeaei