Share review of Mr Chatenya Chauhan

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

14th January 2020

Right Total Knee Replacement. Monday 9th December 2019.Mr. Chauhan discussed all aspects of my condition in graphic detail & only when I chose which avenue to go down did he start to prepare me for the surgical option. He was at the bedside within 2hrs. of returning to my room, & continued to visit during my hospital stay & subsequent discharge. ( 2 days ). I saw him 5 weeks to the day post-op & am not exaggerating when I say how surprised he was at my recovery. I am walking 1-2 miles a day, as I live on the Thames estuary, the beach has been my savior. Walking on the sand 2 weeks post op improved the tightness in my hamstring like no other exercise. My leg is straight, I have no pain, my gait taller & confident. At 6 weeks post-op I return to work as a Healthcare assistant, driving & independent once again. We have a wealth of such talent in Britain. Definitely a FANTASTIC orthopaedic surgeon to choose.

5th February 2020
Response from Mr Chatenya Chauhan

I was delighted to read of your comments and even more delighted that I was able to restore you to your active life. Thank you for your generous feedback. I hope to continue to serve my patients as I have done for you.