Mr Channa Panagamuwa

• Otolaryngology

Latest Reviews

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Birmingham Children's Hospital

Two words,,,SIMPLY WONDERFUL! My children have been his patients for many years (I was not working at BCH when we met with him). My two daughters had operation at BCH and I should say as a parent how he is an excellent doctor, caring, attentive, and on top of it has a great sense of humor. We (my husband and me) couldn't be more pleased with the way how our girls were treated. We were nervous and a bit scared, but he made us feel comfortable as he explained exactly what would happen and he explains everything in full detailed, also made suggestions. I would highly recommend him to our friends and families. Moreover, he is very helpful and open with his patients. We think his practice approach is to individualize patient care tailored to your specific situation, needs and expectations. Furthermore, I would like to mention that last week we had consultation with him for my little one. she is only 4 years old and she does not like to seen by doctors. However, she really likes Dr. Panagamuwa as he treat her as his friend and my girl was doing ‘high five’ with him and was enjoying being in ENT dept. We as a family and parent adore Dr. Panagamuwa, and more importantly, we trust him 1,000%. He is great and knows what he is doing. Thank You Dr. Panagamuwa.

Nearest Otolaryngologists