Mr Chad Rostron

After working at Moorfields Eye Department in St George's Hospital, I have been visiting Guyana, South America where I am trying to establish some new ophthalmic services. When I am in the UK, I have a practice at 10 Harley Street, and also do occasional NHS locum attachments.

• Ophthalmology

14th December 2013
Written by a member of staff at 10 Harley Street

I’m currently attached to the Linden Hospital Complex in Guyana, as the sole Ophthalmologist. Thanks to Dr. Chad Rostron MBBS DO FRCS FRCOphth we were able to commence cataract surgeries in Linden! Dr. Rostron was patient and meticulous. He is very knowledgeable and was able to guide us through the entire process from patient preparation to post op care. I feel quite privileged to be given the opportunity to work with him and am eternally grateful for his guidance, experience and vast knowledge which he willingly shared. It is my hope that he will be able return to Linden even as he continues to impact the lives of young doctors and patients around the world.

5th August 2013
Written by a member of staff at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I worked with Dr Rostron. He is punctual, meticulous in his work and courteous to the staff & colleagues. I liked working with him.

5th August 2013
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I attended the Emergency Eye Clinic on 31st July 2013. I was very pleased with the treatment I received from the whole department and especially Mr. Chad Rostron. He listened to everything I had to say and thoroughly explained my condition of PVD and it's treatment in a very friendly and informative manner. I was impressed.

31st July 2013
Written by a carer at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME MY WIFE AND I HAD MET MR ROSTRON. WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED BY THE WAY HE UNDERSTOOD MY WIFE'S CONDITION AND EXPLAINED IT TO US IN PLAIN TERMS. HE EXPLAINED THE NEXT STEP IN HER TREATMENT AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEXT APPOINTMENT.

29th July 2013
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I had an appointment with Mr Rostron today 29/07/2013 I found him to be very professional I asked the questions there were two but they mattered to me, the answers were straight forward. You have no idea how long I have waited to have these two questions answered. I now feel confident to proceed forward with what was suggested. I gave Mr Rostron the top marks because I found his work place neat and tidy there was no files lying around in an untidy manner. Do I trust him? yes I was put at my ease straight away. Would I recommend him? many times over. I hope Mr Rostron will be the there when I next visit. I come from Barnsley to Chesterfield Hospital so it makes the visit better when you have complete trust in the person you see in an environment that is clean, neat and tidy. Thank you.

Nearest Ophthalmologists