Mr Caspar Aylott

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I saw Mr Aylott for a second opinion to further understand what was going on with my back and leg pain. From the moment he called me through he was friendly and reassuring keeping me calm. He was through in making sure he got all the information of what had previously been going on and really took the time to listen to my problems. He has a great sense of humour which really made me feel at ease throughout the consultation. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field and was able to answer my questions. I could not recommend him enough!

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

My experience as a patient of Mr.Aylott through diagnosis,surgery and after care has been of the highest order. His professionalism provided a degree of confidence which is so important when faced with major surgery. Thank you!!

22nd April 2017
Written by a carer at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Mr Aylott was wonderful. It is his administration staff who let him down. Incompetent, unprofessional, rude, threatening and bullying with very poor communication skills. What Mr Aylott achieves in professionalism and inspiring confidence, his Office Manager succeeds in tarnishing.

11th December 2016