Mr Caspar Aylott

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

Very Safe Hands !! Mr Aylott has given me my life back !! I felt in very safe hands from our first meeting, he was honest and forthright and very caring. I trusted him from the very beginning and I am now 5 months post op on my back and I feel like a new woman, I no longer have to take pain killers and I can now enjoy my life again walking and playing with my grandchildren. I would not hesitate recommend Mr Aylott to anyone he is a truly remarkable man.

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

My name is Patrick Feeney 5 years ago I found it difficult to walk, I had numerous appointments, Doctors, consultants, Xrays etc eventually I was referred to Mr Casper Aylott, this Gentleman saved my life, Mentally and physically. My back was twisted, curved, disc were displaced, all in all a complete mess after years of Parachuting in the Military. I belive the operation Mr Aylott undertook with me could have only been attempted by a brave man as there were complications presented during the course of the operation. I have nothing but admiration for this amazing man, I owe him a debt of gratitude that I fear can never be repaid. Thank You

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

A very rare genuine specialist , Honest forthright , giving you the truth and total commitment at every stage , one of the most caring, knowledgeable and competent surgeons on this planet in his field , I have and would recommend anybody to trust Mr Caspar Aylott with your life , aid your recovery to as best a level of health that can be had by any Patient , total informed commitment from the man,

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I saw Mr Aylott for a second opinion to further understand what was going on with my back and leg pain. From the moment he called me through he was friendly and reassuring keeping me calm. He was through in making sure he got all the information of what had previously been going on and really took the time to listen to my problems. He has a great sense of humour which really made me feel at ease throughout the consultation. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field and was able to answer my questions. I could not recommend him enough!

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

My experience as a patient of Mr.Aylott through diagnosis,surgery and after care has been of the highest order. His professionalism provided a degree of confidence which is so important when faced with major surgery. Thank you!!

Short link to review Mr Caspar Aylott: http://iwgc.net/echi6