Mr Cameron Raine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th November 2019

Fleur-de-Lys tummy tuck and upper arm reductions following weight loss surgery. I am extremely happy with the plastic surgery I had done, after losing 10 stone I wasn't happy with how my body looked. I underwent brachioplasty and fleur-de-lys abdominoplasty with liposuction. My stomach is unrecognisable, 7lb of skin was removed, one of my hips had produced a dog ear so 6 months after my first surgery Cameron got me back in for revision surgery to fix it and everything has healed great. Scars aren't for everyone but for me I'm a world away from the girl left with saggy skin as a constant reminder of been overweight in the past. I hope that if anyone is considering this surgery this gives you the push to go for it, it truly will change your life. I can't rate Cameron enough for his interest in his aftercare a year on he is still happy to see me. Molly M

20th November 2019

I chose Mr Raine for my Buccal fat pad removal procedure, he was welcoming from the moment we met and made me feel immediately comfortable and have trust in him, I was right as I’m very happy with the results of surgery, I’m already looking for a second procedure with Cameron, I can’t recommend him enough!

25th August 2019

I found Mr Raine to be thoroughly professional throughout the whole procedure. He explained the operation step by step and gave me the confidence to go ahead. There is nothing Mr Raine can improve as I am delighted with the end result.I therefore would recommend him.

22nd August 2019

I had breast augmentation done by Cameron around 3 months ago, the operation went to plan as did the recovery. I am delighted with my results and now have the confidence I have always wanted. Mr Raine explained everything to me in detail before I went ahead with the procedure and made sure i was completely satisfied. I am 100% confident in recommending him and can't thank him enough.

19th August 2019

Breast Reduction I had a breast reduction carried out by Mr Cameron Raine. The operation has been a great success and I am extremely happy with the results, now no neck and back pain and has also given me more confidence. I was very surprised how little discomfort I felt after the operation allowing me to get back to normal very quickly. The treatment and after care was second to none and Mr Raine explained in advance the procedure in detail with a very high standard of skill and professionalism. I am 100% confident in recommending him. JF

« 1 2 3 4 5 »