Mr Cameron Raine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

6th June 2019

Lower face and neck lift. And to think I was considering delaying the surgery for a year! Absolutely delighted by Cameron Raine’s work. What is fantastic is that I can see a huge difference but it looks so natural. Some people think I look a bit different (better) but can’t put a finger on what the difference is. This has been my third bout of surgery by Cameron Raine and I trust and would recommend him without hesitation. EW

4th June 2019

Tummy tuck. I cannot find fault with the treatment, results and after-care I have received from Mr Raine. All aspects of the treatment were clearly explained in three pre-surgery appointments with Mr Raine with the surgery being carried out with the highest standard of skill and professionalism. I was in no pain at anytime of the process. Yes, I was uncomfortable for short periods in the first couple of days but never in pain. The recovery process was surprisingly swift and I was on my feet walking unaided the day after. My expectations have been far exceeded and the improvement achieved makes me feel marvellous and far happier with so much more confidence in all aspects of my life. I owe Mr Raine a great deal of gratitude. I am 100% confident that I made the right decision to have abdominoplasty performed by Mr Cameron Raine. I am sure others will feel the same taking part in a similar adventure to their lives.

3rd June 2019

Breast reduction with fat grafts to upper breasts. Mr Raine was recommended to me by my lovely friend after seeing her results I knew he was the surgeon for me and he did not disappoint. The initial consultation I was so nervous but he made me feel so comfortable and he was very professional, I booked the surgery after I left the appointment and was very excited. Two weeks later came my surgery and Mr Raine came to see me before and talked me through everything that will happen and put me at ease. He came after surgery and also the following morning to see me before I was discharged which I thought was great. The whole team from the receptionist to the aftercare nurses I couldn’t fault a thing I had a few trips back to see the nurse as had some delayed healing in two areas but a few times there it was plain sailing. The results are life changing after backache on a daily basis it is completely gone! Also just been on holiday and i can wear a strapless bikini. I have just been to my three month check and got the before and after pictures and I’m over the moon with the results. Cannot thank Mr Raine enough.

31st May 2019

I had been considering eyelid surgery for a while , after discussion with Mr Raine over a few appointments I decided to go ahead with both upper & lower lid blepharoplasty with fat transfer. So happy I did - everything went just as expained with no problems - Recovery was uneventful , swelling and bruising as expected, however by 5 weeks post op all had subsided . Friends have commented on my appearance commenting on how “fresh “ and indeed younger looking !!! I would definitely recommend going ahead with surgery if indeed you are considering doing so and would not hesitate to recommend Mr Raine - I am so happy with the end results

28th May 2019

I had been conscious of a hooded appearance to my eyes for some time and wanted help with this. I sought a consultation with Mr Raine to explore my options. I found this to be informative and reassuring - especially as I was given an opportunity to see photographs of previous successful surgeries in other patients. Based on this and the low risks, I felt confident to proceed with the operation. The operation was short, performed under local anaesthetic. After a short pain free recovery period of ~ 1 week I could already see the benefits. Now 2 months post surgery I'm delighted with the results. I feel that my eyes are transformed and look refreshed and youthful. I would have no hesitation in recommending both Mr Raine and his team to people in a similar situation.

Nearest Plastic surgeons