Mr Cameron Raine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

6th July 2018

I had my breast reduction surgery done by Dr Cameron Raine in March this year and I can honestly say it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made. I have gone from a GG to a D and have healed extremely well. I am so much more comfortable, my back and neck pain have gone and I can fit into anything!! Cameron was so professional and attentive, he was very informative and knowledgeable guiding me in my decision and supporting my choice. I couldn’t recommend him enough. Wish I had this done earlier, anyone who is thinking about breast reduction surgery, Dr Raine is the best!

26th June 2018

Bilateral breast reduction After many years of watching my chest grow and not liking how I looked, surgery was the answer. My consultation was very detailed and truthful, my surgery was successful and I'm now wearing a C cup from a FF. Shopping is now a pleasure!

11th June 2018

Recently had an extended arm lift! Absolutely over the moon with the results and am only 10 days post op. Would night recommend Mr Raine to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery. I myself will certainly be having another visit to him. Over the moon with my arms.

25th May 2018

Submental liposuction. I am thoroughly delighted with the results of my recent submental liposuction performed by Mr Raine. From the initial consultation right through to the follow up appointment, Mr Raine was extremely professional. He explained clearly to me what I could realistically expect from the procedure which meant that my expectations were not only met but exceeded. I now feel so much more confident when being photographed on holiday! I cannot recommend Mr Raine highly enough. HK Edinburgh

7th April 2018

Bilateral breast reduction After spending many years deliberating on having breast surgery, my last summer holiday finally helped me make my mind up - squeezing my enormous 32 HH breasts into small tops and bathing costumes was no fun and left me feeling miserable, not to mention uncomfortable. My husband encouraged me to seek out a surgeon on return from holiday, and on referral from a friend, I arranged a consultation with Mr Raine. My husband and I were very impressed by his professionalism and approachability. the detail presented on all aspects of the procedure were discussed. At no time did I feel pressured. I left feeling more reassured I wanted the surgery. Following my consultation, Mr Raine sent myself and GP a letter detailing our conversation. This was really helpful. I decided to go ahead with the surgery a few weeks later and all went smoothly. I was uncomfortable for a couple of weeks but reassured by the wonderful specialist plastics nurses at Spire. I have had my final consultation with Mr Raine and the scars after 3 months have healed really well. I am honestly amazed and chuffed to bits. Mr Raine is a very considerate and excellent plastic surgeon. I would not hesitate to refer him. If you are reading this and hesitant, I would say don’t delay another moment. The operation has been life changing for me going from HH to a D/DD. I am so ecstatically happy. Big thanks to Mr Raine and nursing team.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists