Mr Cameron Raine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th August 2019

I found Mr Raine to be thoroughly professional throughout the whole procedure. He explained the operation step by step and gave me the confidence to go ahead. There is nothing Mr Raine can improve as I am delighted with the end result.I therefore would recommend him.

22nd August 2019

I had breast augmentation done by Cameron around 3 months ago, the operation went to plan as did the recovery. I am delighted with my results and now have the confidence I have always wanted. Mr Raine explained everything to me in detail before I went ahead with the procedure and made sure i was completely satisfied. I am 100% confident in recommending him and can't thank him enough.

19th August 2019

Breast Reduction I had a breast reduction carried out by Mr Cameron Raine. The operation has been a great success and I am extremely happy with the results, now no neck and back pain and has also given me more confidence. I was very surprised how little discomfort I felt after the operation allowing me to get back to normal very quickly. The treatment and after care was second to none and Mr Raine explained in advance the procedure in detail with a very high standard of skill and professionalism. I am 100% confident in recommending him. JF

17th August 2019

I saw 4 surgeons before I decided on Mr Raine for my breast augmentation revision.I immediately felt at ease, he listened to my concerns and unlike the other surgeon I saw at the Spire, he discussed my options at length . I didn’t feel pressured out the door. He managed to carry out the uplift without a vertical scar and overall I am delighted with my results. I would definitely use him again for any procedures I might consider in the future. A genuinely lovely man with all the qualities one would expect from a Doctor.

13th August 2019

Body contouring surgery (Tummy tuck/breast reduction/arm reduction). I am very pleased with the preparation and treatment from Mr Raine. He made sure I understood the risks and the limitations of each procedure, and the actual results exceeded my expectations. It was the outcome of the first procedure that gave me the confidence to ask about the second, and then the outcome of the second that made me appreciate the benefit I could get from the third. The overall effect is that these procedures have meant I have been happier to return to regular exercising and a healthier lifestyle.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »