Mr Cameron Raine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

3rd December 2017

I would highly recommend Mr Cameron Raine. My surgery went without a hitch and I am very pleased with the results!

16th November 2017

I had a tummy tuck procedure carried out by Mr Raine in August 2017 at Spire Murrayfield. I am absolutely thrilled with the results which have greatly exceeded my expectations. The procedure itself was very straightforward and with no complications. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering this treatment.

28th October 2017

Liposuction I was nervous about undergoing unnecessary surgery however I had always been disproportionately large around my hips and thighs and diet and exercise alone were not working. Dr Cameron Raine was very helpful and reassuring in explaining the procedure which helped me to feel confident in my decision. The surgery itself was over in the blink of an eye and after two weeks recovery I was back to normal life. The swelling does take a while to reduce so you have to be patient but the final result is fantastic. I'm very pleased with my new, subtly refined shape. I enjoy shopping for clothes more now as I'm a smaller size and am much happier with my overall shape. This procedure was definitely the right choice for me. AB

25th October 2017

Bilateral breast reduction. I spent years with the discomfort and inconvenience of large breasts... bras digging in , clothes that fitted perfectly everywhere until they try and accommodate your huge bust blah blah blah, if you have large breasts you know all the problems only too well! I finally took a deep breath and sought the help of Mr Cameron Raine and wow. Why Oh why did I wait so long. Mr Raine was so approachable , concise ,to the point and while encouraging not " pushy" in the least. He gave me the confidence to proceed and the results are way beyond my expectations . I feel amazing and dare I say, look it too. My breasts healed quickly and without problem and I am stunned at how discreet the scarring is even at this early stage . I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Raine, his skill and expertise is self evident every time I look at my fabulous new breasts. I am one very happy lady!

14th October 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery with Mr Raine in 2008. There is a minefield of information on breast augmentation surgery so he clearly guided me on the best size and shape implants which would suit my body type. I also had an inverted nipple corrected at the time. I had expressed that I may want to breastfeed in the future so I was assured that although he could not gautentee I would be able to breastfeed he would do his utmost to preserve the function of the milk ducts. In 2015 I had my daughter and I am delighted to say I had no difficulties with milk production and had excellent supply from both sides. I also believe that the correction of the inverted nipple helped my daughter latch on. I have now been successfully breastfeeding for 2 years. I believe this was due to having an excellent surgeon. Thank you. If they aren’t looking great after breastfeeding baby no. 2 I would be delighted to go back to Mr Raine.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists