mr-cameron-raine

29th April 2020

Breast Reduction I had struggled most of my life with a large chest and had considered a breast reduction for a long time but I was terrified of the operation and possible resulting pain. From my first appointment, Mr Cameron Raine was very friendly and informative but most importantly for me, he was very understanding of the challenges I faced on a daily basis. He thoroughly discussed the operation and also the possible problems that could arise. I had my surgery November 2019 and the whole process was a lot easier than I had imagined. The care I received from Mr Raine and the hospital staff was second to none. They were very attentive and reassuring during my short stay. More surprisingly to me was how quick I recovered and that I had very little discomfort (which only required paracetamol for a short period of time after the operation). It is only 5 months since my operation and it has been a life changing experience. I am in a lot less pain (back and neck) and I don’t have to wear crippling support bras any longer. My breasts are the perfect shape for my body frame and I now feel like a normal woman and very feminine with it. It is down to an amazing surgeon who has had a huge impact on my life and how I feel about myself. I cannot thank Mr Cameron Raine enough and I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

29th March 2020

Breast Enlargement From my first appointment I felt confident - Mr Raine listened to what I wanted to achieve and explained the pros & cons of the types of surgery & implants available to me. Surgery was as he explained and although it was more sore than I anticipated, following the post operative advice everything went well. I am more than happy with the result. Mr Raine did not disappoint - I have no hesitation in recommending his skills.

20th March 2020

I had a breast reduction and lift under the care of Mr Raine. From the moment I met Mr Raine , I knew i didn't need to seek another surgeon's opinion. His confidence, enthusiasm and experience in this field were abundantly clear during our consultation. He explained the process in great detail and told me what I should expect. He took time over this and I never felt that his time was limited. The care I received from this point onwards has been second to none . To say that I am pleased with the results is an understatement , it has well and truly exceeded any expectations that I had . I honestly cannot thank Mr Raine enough. The time he took during the surgery, his attention to detail and his ongoing availability for advice during the post operative period has been fantastic. I am in awe at the work that he has done and truly believe that his skills extend way beyond that of a surgeon.

14th February 2020

Bilateral Augmentation Mastopexy combined with Liposuction to Mons Pubis : “After losing a substantial amount of weight I was expecting to feel fantastic about my body but instead I was more self conscious than ever. My breast resembled that of someone decades older than me and I had stubborn fat deposit on my mons pubis. Following a recommendation from a close friend I chose to undergo surgery with Mr Raine in April 2019. I was apprehensive but Mr Raine put me at ease, explaining the procedures in great depth and taking time to understand the outcome I wanted when choosing implant sizes. Before, on the procedure day and following Mr Raine has provided impeccable care and was always welcoming to see me if I had any worries or concerns. I am incredibly pleased with how well my scars have healed (almost entirely disappeared 10 months on) and can’t wait to go on holiday to show off my new physique. I’m so grateful to all the fantastic Spire staff from the receptionists to the nurses for the wonderful care and smiling faces. I whole heartedly recommend Mr Raine and thank him for aiding me to feel womanly again!”

1st January 2020

Bilateral breast enlargement. I chose Mr Raine last year for my breast augmentation. My results have been life changing! I was extremely unhappy with the size of my breasts but was apprehensive about having surgery. Mr Raine instantly put me at ease and provided a fantastic explanation of what the surgery entailed. Mr Raine made everything easy to understand and made me feel comfortable from the outset. My experience of surgery was a positive one and I had a speedy recovery. Mr Raine assisted me in choosing a suitable size of implant and I am overwhelmed with the results. I genuinely cannot fault the service I had from Mr Raine and Spire hospital. Five stars from me!

Mr Cameron Raine was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Consultant plastic surgeon with specialist interest in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments.

Nearest Plastic surgeons