Mr Cameron Martin

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st May 2018

I came to Dr Cameron Martin when I started showing signs of endometriosis again. I was previously seeing a gynaecologist in London, which didn't seem practical now I live in Edinburgh. From day one Dr Martin was friendly, approachable and caring, talking through all my options in great detail. He operated on me almost three weeks ago and despite him being an extremely busy man, he still made time to text me multiple times during the first week, to check how I was doing. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He's a fantastic doctor.

7th April 2018

Cameron Martin is an amazing consultant and a very skilled surgeon, He has an abundance of energy and talks you through all options available to you. I was referred as I had suspected cancer which thankfully it turned out not to be , and even at the most worried time for me he had a way of making you feel like "don't worry we can fix this" 2 complex Operations later and I'm now fixed thanks to his skills. I couldn't recommend him highly enough

2nd March 2014

There are many good doctors working in the UK. Dr Martin is not just good - he is a great doctor. He has operated on me four times and throughout the years I have known him, he has always been cheerful, informative and respectful of my views as the patient. Dr Martin's speciality is Gynaecological Oncology and it is well-known that he receives referrals for the most complicated cases because he is so skilled. His energy is unrivalled and I have complete trust in his abilities; I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists