mr-bruno-lorenzi

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st April 2022

My stay in hospital was a bit longer than anticipated but Mr Lorenzi visited me regularly explaining my treatment and reassuring me . He was kind and compassionate.

Written by a NHS patient at Springfield Hospital
17th April 2022

From the moment I was referred to Mr Lorenzi to attend and advise on an incisional hernia, to the moment I was discharged last week, I can only express my sincere thanks and gratitude for the professionalism, friendliness and direct communication I have received. Mr Lorenzi listened to my wish to have a laparoscopic as opposed to an open hernia operation, appreciating my psychological and physical burden of yet another major operation on my abdominal wall. The operation was successful and I was discharged the same evening. The post-op instructions were very clear, and the medication kept me pain-free, until I was back on my feet only a few days later. Mr Lorenzi is very approachable by his patients, knowledgable about his subject, and meticulous about his job. He attends to every single detail, from his patients' psychology to the actual advice and help for the pre-op and the post-op recovery period. I would strongly recommend Mr Lorenzi for striking a perfect balance between his professionalism and his care for this patients.

Written by a NHS patient at Springfield Hospital
24th March 2022

Completely happy with the surgery I had at Springfield Hospital under the care of Mr Lorenzi. Everything was explained clearly and questions listened to and answered in every day language. Recovery was virtually pain free. Follow up was also excellent so would happily recommend Mr Lorenzi as a surgeon.

9th March 2022

Mr Lorenzi was clear on what would happen during and after my procedure and made me feel at ease at all time.

7th March 2022

Mr Lorenzi was recommended by a previous patient/friend and I would have no hesitation in offering a wholehearted recommendation to anyone needing similar surgery. Mr Lorenzi is a very pleasant man and a pleasure to talk to.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Bruno Lorenzi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Lorenzi is a Consultant General, Upper GI and Laparoscopic Surgeon. He has an extensive practice in oesophageal and gastric cancer surgery, complex Upper GI conditions as well as gallstones and hernia operations in Essex. Mr Lorenzi works at Broomfield Hospital (NHS) as well as Springfield Hospital (NHS & private) and Phoenix Hospital (private) in Chelmsford.

Short link to review Mr Bruno Lorenzi: http://iwgc.net/ehwqa