mr-bruce-ramsay

10th December 2020

I was treated by this gentleman. He was so kind with empathy to my treatment and explained in a way I understood what would happen prior and post surgery. Thank you so much for all your support

6th December 2020

Mr Ramsay quite rightly informed me of the pro and con of different treatments available to me. Which I really appreciated when I was making my decision. He listened to my concerns and supported my decision to have surgery. From operation day to discharge day he kept me informed of what had taken place and also the ongoing follow up I may need. At all times when I saw him, he listen to me and answered any questions I had. Knowing how busy medical staff are at the moment, and in these difficult times we are in at the moment . I never was made to feel rushed. All of his team had this sentiment and that is properly because Mr Ramsay leads by example.

19th September 2020

Apologies as this review is long overdue...It is now a year on after my surgery with Mr Ramsay and I feel very fortunate to have been under his care. Highly recommended. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and found his bedside manner refreshingly comforting; with a sense of humour, direct reporting and the ability to put you at ease. I had a total salpingo-oophorectomy. Service was prompt and investigations very thorough. I could not have asked for more. An overnight stay looked after by friendly nursing staff from admission to recovery and upon leaving for home. Mr Ramsay visited early morning with a smile to see how I was. No question was too much trouble.

13th July 2020

The care I have received from Mr Ramsay has been fantastic. I am now recovering from a hysterectomy and feel so much better than I did before I had the surgery. I wish i'd met Mr Ramsay twenty years ago, when I started having issues. A wonderfully skilled surgeon, compassionate, and dedicated. I will be forever grateful to Mr Ramsay for my new found health. Thank you.

13th March 2020

I received superb and fast care and assistance for my operation.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology