Mr Brandon Krijgsman

Mr Brandon Krijgsman specialises in general and vascular surgery (non-arterial from 2015). Appointed as a Consultant in 2003, he introduced renal access fistula surgery to Peterborough. He has extensive experience with minimally invasive and open surgical varicose vein treatments. He is a keen teacher and has been Surgical Tutor, as well as Specialty Tutor and Clinical Lead for General Surgery.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

22nd January 2018
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Krijgsman took great care in explaining the procedure of implanting a port into my son. He was extremely caring and even arranged for me to be in theatre with with him as he is registered blind and has special needs. It would be impossible to find a more caring, compassionate surgeon and I can't rate him highly enough!

19th March 2015
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

He was very clear in explaining everything and took his time answering any questions we put to him. His explanations were in such a way that we felt we understood everything he said. He involved us to clearly illustrate the answers and invited us to contact him should we have any concerns before our next appointment

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

a very kind and caring doctor all my questions were fully answered

9th March 2015
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Brandon Krijsman was very good and obviously well knowledgeable of his subject,I was well treated and the whole experience put me at my ease,Great bedside manner thank you.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons