Mr Borzoueh Mohammadi

Borzoueh (Boz) Mohammadi, Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal and General Surgeon, qualified from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1999, passing with Distinction and achieving several prizes. Having completed his training in London, he pursued fellowships in Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery at UCLH, and complex oesophagogastric cancer surgery at the Royal Marsden Hospital.  He has been a consultant surgeon at UCLH since 2013 and is an honorary senior lecturer at UCL. He is also the chair of upper GI sMDT at UCLH. Speciality General Surgery, Upper GI Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Areas of Interest Laparoscopic Gallbladder surgery; Laparoscopic and open hernia surgery; Anterior abdominal wall reconstructions; Endoscopy; Benign Complex and Malignant (cancer) Oesophagogastric surgery; Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery; Laparoscopic Antireflux surgery; Laparoscopic surgery for Achalasia, lumps and bumps and skin lesions, Robotic Surgery, Endostim antireflux surgery

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Mr Mohammadi is so suited to his profession. He has clearly gone into medicine for all the right reasons. I cannot speak highly enough of him after he operated on me. At a consultation he immediately puts you at ease and radiates confidence with his knowledge, calmness and the fact he listens. During his conversations with me he showed me respect, politeness, patience, rounded off with a cheerful disposition. He spoke at a level which a non medical person could understand and made sure I understood everything before he moved on. He is obviously a very busy man but there is no attempt to rush a consultation. A genuinely nice and modest man. My operation and my post op went much better than I could have hoped for. I have already recommended him to a dear friend. I know he will look after her well.

27th October 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Dr Mohammadi is an amazing doctor. He is kind, patient and always helpful. He is very professional and won't leave anything "unclear". He has golden hands and I bless him every day for having saved my life. Highly highly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Borzoueh Mohammadi: http://iwgc.net/efm34