Mr Bodo Purbach

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

26th October 2017
Written by a carer at Wrightington Hospital

My 88 year old Mum has now had both her knee and her hip replaced by Mr. Purbach. She adores him and I think he is pretty fab too. He has been so kind and patient with her even though she is terribly deaf and always anxious. He gives her time to talk despite being obviously very busy.

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Wrightington Hospital

I have only just found this site but became a patient of Mr Purbach in 2016 on the recommendation of my wife who has been a patient of Mr Purbach since 2003. She had complex hip replacement surgery in 2007 and always had complete confidence in both Mr Purbach and his team, resulting in a successful outcome, so much so she is once again a patient awaiting surgery on the other hip. Mr Purback listens to your problem description and has the unique ability of assessing the root cause before any decision is made, he is caring and confident and extremely experienced. My wife and I would recommend him to any one.

15th December 2016
Written by a patient at Wrightington Hospital

Mr Purbach ,and his team are the ultimate in orthopaedic surgery , I recently had a total hip replacement at Wrightington Hospital under the care of Mr Purbach (consultant ) and his team. I am very pleased to say that I had 100% confidence in this gentleman from start to finish, with his knowledge and manner I was at ease straight away and as the surgery date arrived I had no reservations about the procedure. Three months later I am well on the way to complete recovery -pain free and very optimistic for an active life in the future. Thank you Sir for all your teams efforts ,and I would recommend Mr Purbach to anyone who is in need of this surgeons amazing talent

31st January 2016
Written by a patient at Wrightington Hospital

This is one off the best orthopaedic specialist in this country and I trust him 100%Mr purbach as help me now for last 14 years, kept me on my feet, he listens to you, he kind understanding and will do more to help than he possibly can, I would recommend Mr p, and his team100% also fantastic aftercare, I like thank him for what he done for me xx

28th July 2015
Written by a patient at Wrightington Hospital

Mr Purbach was like a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned. He observed, listened, advised and understood the problems I was having. His manner was at all times professional and most reassuring hence, when it came to having the full knee replacement surgery, I felt happy to be in his care. The surgery went well. The follow-ups have been extremely helpful and most importantly, the quality of my life has increased beyond measure since the surgery. All in all, I could not have wished for a better surgeon or outcome and for that, I shall be forever grateful. Finally, I should add, the hospital care, from the administrators, ward staff, cleaners and indeed, catering staff could not have been bettered. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Bodo Purbach: http://iwgc.net/eet6x