Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
22nd March 2021

He knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel so confident in his ability. His suggestions for what would look best was spot on. He put me at ease. Was incredibly thorough in his explanations of the process. He has changed my life and I'm so grateful. My recovery was amazing, the incisions are barely visible 12w post op. He had a great manner with me as a patient and I Highly recommend

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
12th March 2021

Dr Klass and his team were absolutely amazing and made my experience very enjoyable. I always felt listened to, informed, safe, and comfortable throughout the process. If I have any procedures in the future Dr Klass will be the first person I contact. The results of my augmentation are perfect. I’ve never felt more confident and comfortable in my body and I’m very grateful for the work/effort that Dr Klass and his team gave the operation. Couldn’t be happier.

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
10th December 2020

I have seen Ben three times and he is the best surgeon that I have ever interacted with. His consideration and compassion for his patients is something that many healthcare professionals lack. He took great care in helping me acheive my ideal body whilst also making sure that I was healthy, safe and well taken care of. He always made sure to listen to my concerns and ideas whilst also giving me advice for the best possible route. Many surgeons just care about getting money from the patient and not their health even when they know what they're doing is dangerous. He did not make me feel pressured or like he was taking over. He is very meticulous with his work making sure I would not suffer with any complications post-op. If I ever decide to get any future surgeries done Ben will be the only surgeon that I will be working with.

Nearest Plastic surgeons