mr-ben-spiegelberg

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd October 2021

Mr. Ben Spiegelberg is a gentleman to say the least, his knowledge and professionalism is hard to beat. I was recently discharged six weeks after my partial knee replacement from his excellent care. Like others before me, I can only praise his abilities as a top class surgeon. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who requires orthopaedic treatment.

Written by a NHS patient at St Albans City Hospital
3rd September 2021

I had an arthroscopy of my right knee for debridement of a degenerative meniscal tear 4 weeks ago under the care of Mr Spiegelberg, as an NHS patient. He was excellent in the out patient's clinic ,explaining in detail the problem I had and the procedure he was going to do. I saw him on the day of surgery and for follow up in clinic. At all times he was professional, friendly and his treatment was of the highest standard.I had complete confidence in him and am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I would totally recommend him as a surgeon.

Written by a NHS patient at St Albans City Hospital
26th August 2021

I was referred to Mr Spiegelberg by my GP in September 2020. From the very beginning of my journey to have both my hips replaced I felt relaxed and totally confident with him as my consultant. He is a very personable, caring and compassionate individual and an exceptional surgeon. He spent time explaining my treatment and recovery so I understood exactly what to expect and what the outcome would be. Having had my left hip replaced in November 2020 and then my right one in June this year I am now fully recovered and able to enjoy my life once again. A ‘Thank You’ is simply not enough for what Mr Spiegelberg has done for me and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who needs a hip or knee replacement as I truly believe he is a real expert in his field.

14th August 2021

I have had knee Arthroscopy 3 weeks ago by Mr Spiegelberg, I am very pleased to say the early results of this are great and now I am able to walk without significant pain, I am grateful for his expertise and professionalism and I recommend him to patient who have any orthopaedic problem. Mrs Susan Shaaban.

6th August 2021

I had a total hip replacement operation on the 8th June 2021 at Bushey Spire Hospital. I have been discharged by Mr Spiegelberg today. My care and treatment has been really good, I felt all my questions were answered by Mr Spiegelberg. I have progressed very well with a positive outcome. I am pain free now. I would recommend Mr Spiegelberg to anyone thinking of this operation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Ben Spiegelberg was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Ben Spiegelberg is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in adult hip and knee surgery. He underwent specialist training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore and subsequent Specialist Registrar training on the Oxford registrar rotation centred at Oxford University. He spent a year in Canada on the internationally renowned University of Western Ontario Adult Reconstruction Fellowship program prior to being appointed Consultant at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Mr Spiegelberg sees and treats many orthopaedic conditions and fractures. His sub-specialty interests are hip and knee surgery, including knee and hip replacement, partial knee replacement, arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), cartilage transplantation and revision (redo) joint replacements. Mr. Spiegelberg always gives his best and aims to provide an 'outstanding performance' in all aspects of clinical care. He is a determined person with a passion, enthusiasm and dedication for his speciality. He brings this into the workplace by enhancing his teamworking skills to ensure that optimal patient satisfaction and outcomes are achieved. He treats all patients with respect, dignity and empathy enabling them to feel involved in the decision making and understand the treatment options being proposed to them. He is friendly, helpful and encouraging to all members of the team that work with him and in so doing encompasses a 'team player' attitude.

Short link to review Mr Ben Spiegelberg: http://iwgc.net/eg2o9