mr-ben-spiegelberg

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
1st May 2021

Mr Spiegelberg gets 5 stars. Very easy to talk to and provided simple to understand explanations of the trauma suffered - osteochondral defect. Had knee arthroscopy (removal of cartilage and levelling off some of the defects) and after 3 weeks, its improving daily, and can walk longer distances and might, be able to get back to light gym work in a week according to my physio, but I won’t push it! Mr Spiegelberg would be my choice if sadly more issues arise, hopefully not for a long while if ever. Thanks for the care, jamie s

Written by a NHS patient at St Albans City Hospital
27th April 2021

I had a partial knee replacement at St Albans City hospital in November. I was very lucky to get this on the NHS. The treatment i received was second none the surgery went very well, and my knee is doing very just great. I would like to thank Mr Spiegelberg for the care he showed towards me.

Written by a private patient at The Lister Hospital
21st April 2021

I have recently had surgery successfully performed by Mr Spiegelberg after damage to my knee from a car crash. He was very calm and reassuring throughout the whole process. The recovery has been very quick and painless. I would not hesitate to recommend him. The service at the Lister Hospital was excellent.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
28th March 2021

It was a pleasure meeting Mr Spiegelberg. He listened to my problems and concerns and I felt did a thorough assessed of my knee. Whilst no immediate action is required, he was very helpful in giving me advice on how to protect my knee and get some more years out of it. He also gave me comfort in what activities I can safely continue with, plus what I should limit doing.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
13th February 2021

I had a partial knee replacement in November. I saw Mr. Spiegelberg through an NHS referral after a painful year of trying to get through the system, and happily got an instant diagnosis. His manner gave me real confidence and consequently I decided it had to be done as soon as possible. I had a date for the following week and it was the best decision I made. No pain, no scar and very happy. I cannot recommend this surgeon highly enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Ben Spiegelberg was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Ben Spiegelberg is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in adult hip and knee surgery. He underwent specialist training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore and subsequent Specialist Registrar training on the Oxford registrar rotation centred at Oxford University. He spent a year in Canada on the internationally renowned University of Western Ontario Adult Reconstruction Fellowship program prior to being appointed Consultant at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Mr Spiegelberg sees and treats many orthopaedic conditions and fractures. His sub-specialty interests are hip and knee surgery, including knee and hip replacement, partial knee replacement, arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), cartilage transplantation and revision (redo) joint replacements. Mr. Spiegelberg always gives his best and aims to provide an 'outstanding performance' in all aspects of clinical care. He is a determined person with a passion, enthusiasm and dedication for his speciality. He brings this into the workplace by enhancing his teamworking skills to ensure that optimal patient satisfaction and outcomes are achieved. He treats all patients with respect, dignity and empathy enabling them to feel involved in the decision making and understand the treatment options being proposed to them. He is friendly, helpful and encouraging to all members of the team that work with him and in so doing encompasses a 'team player' attitude.

Short link to review Mr Ben Spiegelberg: http://iwgc.net/eg2o9