mr-behrad-elmiyeh

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th September 2019

The doctor was absolutely fantastic! He was attentive and listened carefully to any concerns I had. He was able to fully address any questions too. I was very happy with how well everything went today.

16th September 2019

That was a life changer for me, I can breath smoothly and the most important thing my constant headache has gone and right know I sleep perfectly fine. Doctor Elmiyeh, thaaaaanks a lot for such grate job and will always owe you a big favour. Regards Mohamed Nabil

11th September 2019

Lovely, kind and Caring doctor. I bring my Great Aunt and Grandmother to see him and he is very patient with them both and does a great job I would recommend him 100%

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
14th August 2019

I've been suffering from breathing issue which is caused by allergy. Dr. Elmiyeh have recommended a turbinate reduction surgery which was life changing for me. I used to wake up every single night with short breath but since I have done the operation I haven't woken up even once.. I highly recommend Dr. Elmiyeh to anyone that suffers from very bad allergies and breathing difficulties. Dr B Elmiyeh is a great attentive professional who give the patient enough time to explain what they suffer from. He listen very carefully and explain everything in details which makes you feel assured and relaxed.

13th August 2019

13th August 2019 Today I had a consultation with my ENT surgeon Mr Behrad Elmiyeh Behard is in my opinion a totally competent medical professional who has an excellent bed side manner with an analytical mind to prescribe the best course of action to control my chronic nasal problem.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

Nearest Otolaryngologists