Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
23rd July 2019

After I explained my situation and long term vocal problem(raspy voice) he checked my vocal folds and sent me to a voice therapist, now my spoken voice has improved and I am able to speak for longer without feeling strained. Mr Behrad Elmiyeh also told me how to take care of my voice and exercise proper vocal hygiene. Thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
17th July 2019

I am extremely grateful to Mr. Elmiyeh for the fabulous treatment and for taking the time to explain the condition, options available and what I can expect as a consequence. All is delivered with clarity, care and professionalism. Much appreciated and Mr. Elmiyeh will be my go to for all ENT related needs in the future.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
24th April 2019

Dr B Elmiyeh is a kind and attentive professional who took the time to listen to the various issues I was experiencing. He quickly found the route cause of my problems and performed various tests to reconfirm his diagnosis. He was extremely thorough, thank you for all your help. I highly recommend Dr Elmiyeh.

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
9th April 2019

I suffered sudden total loss of hearing in May 2018. My own GP made a non urgent referral for a MRI scan. The following morning I consulted my cousin who is a Professor of Audiology. He strongly advised that I go immediately to Clementine Churchill hospital as I urgently needed a injection in my ears and antibiotics. I was seen by Mr Behrad Elmiyeh who examined me and immediately referred me to the ENT Clinic at our local NHS Northwick Park Hospital for emergency treatment. He did this in a very sympathetic manner as I did not have private health insurance. He personally organised with his colleagues at NPH to put a treatment plan in place. He advised that any delay in my treatment will result in permanent hearing loss. My treatment consisted of 3 weekly ear injections, antibiotics and 20 sessions of daily hyperbaric therapy at Whipps Cross Hospital. It's all thanks to the amazing and caring Mr Behrad Elmiyeh for his very quick intervention that my hearing was restored fully. I will forever be very grateful to him. I met him again on Sunday 7th April 2019 at Central Middlesex Hospital for a small nasal procedure. He did not carry out this procedure as there had not been any CT scan and he wanted to be absolutely sure of what needed to be done. He has organised for an urgent CT scan to be carried out, which will be followed up in early May for the correct procedure and which will be carried out by this wonderful doctor.

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
31st March 2019

Complete trust form day one, informative and a lovely person.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »