mr-behrad-elmiyeh

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
8th February 2020

I have seen Dr Elmiyeh twice, regarding a tinnitus condition in one ear. Most people feel somewhat anxious about a consultation with a medical Consultant, but he put me at my ease and made me feel able to discuss the issue. Following one test, advised I did not need more in-depth investigation at this stage. He spent time explaining the possible next-steps. I found his approach very level headed. He listened to my concerns and at no time did I feel rushed.

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
17th January 2020

Having recently been seen by Dr Elmiyeh I can only say how impressed I was by his friendly, professional manner. He talked me through the various possible causes of my concern and he listened well to my comments, making me feel that I had a voice and was not there just to listen but to discuss. I would not hesitate to see him again if required.

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
11th January 2020

Mr Elmiyeh was extremely professional and helpful to me. He was patient and understanding and provided good and clear explanations.

Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital
9th January 2020

very professional and kind doctor , very happy with the service

Written by a carer at Central Middlesex Hospital
1st January 2020

Dr Elmiyah is absolutely an amazing doctor. My 10 year old daughter had ear wax removal procedure booked with him and she needed to be put under anesthetic. On the morning of admission when he examined my daughters ears he recommended that he can conduct the procedure without putting her under anesthetic and if she complains of pain then they would put her under anesthetic. The whole process was performed very well with constant communication with myself and my daughter.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

Nearest Otolaryngologists