Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th September 2019

Lovely, kind and Caring doctor. I bring my Great Aunt and Grandmother to see him and he is very patient with them both and does a great job I would recommend him 100%

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
14th August 2019

I've been suffering from breathing issue which is caused by allergy. Dr. Elmiyeh have recommended a turbinate reduction surgery which was life changing for me. I used to wake up every single night with short breath but since I have done the operation I haven't woken up even once.. I highly recommend Dr. Elmiyeh to anyone that suffers from very bad allergies and breathing difficulties. Dr B Elmiyeh is a great attentive professional who give the patient enough time to explain what they suffer from. He listen very carefully and explain everything in details which makes you feel assured and relaxed.

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
13th August 2019

13th August 2019 Today I had a consultation with my ENT surgeon Mr Behrad Elmiyeh Behard is in my opinion a totally competent medical professional who has an excellent bed side manner with an analytical mind to prescribe the best course of action to control my chronic nasal problem.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
24th July 2019

I highly recommend this consultant to anyone that suffers from very bad sinusitis infection and any serious allergies.

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
23rd July 2019

After I explained my situation and long term vocal problem(raspy voice) he checked my vocal folds and sent me to a voice therapist, now my spoken voice has improved and I am able to speak for longer without feeling strained. Mr Behrad Elmiyeh also told me how to take care of my voice and exercise proper vocal hygiene. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »