mr-behrad-elmiyeh

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th March 2020

I had problems with my right ear for two weeks. Antibiotics and ear drops had been prescribed with no success. I phoned the New Victoria Hospital on the Thursday and was offered an appointment on the Saturday morning. I was examined by Mr Elmiyeh who told me what needed doing and he carried out the procedure there and then. He explained everything as he went along and I was very impressed by his manner and efficiency. I will not hesitate to see Mr Elmiyeh again if it becomes necessary.

29th February 2020

Meet Mr Behrad Elmiyeh at the New Victoria Hospital for a condition of suffering with a constant blocked nasal passage. He diagnosed Polyps, and ran through the options of solving them and suggested surgery. This was done at the New Victoria and was a great success. Mr Elmiyeh is very professional, has a lovely manner and goes through everything thing I needed to know, both good and bad. Would highly recommend this doctor, surgeon and would not hesitate to use him again.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
28th February 2020

I am extremely grateful to Mr. Elmiyeh for the level of care I received. After suffering from tonsillitis constantly for the last few years I met with Mr Elmiyeh and decided to have a tonsillectomy. I was well informed through the whole process and he really took the time to explain in dept both the surgery and the recovery so I knew exactly what to expect, this hugely put my mind at ease. All is delivered with clarity, care and professionalism. Thank you for everything!

8th February 2020

I have seen Dr Elmiyeh twice, regarding a tinnitus condition in one ear. Most people feel somewhat anxious about a consultation with a medical Consultant, but he put me at my ease and made me feel able to discuss the issue. Following one test, advised I did not need more in-depth investigation at this stage. He spent time explaining the possible next-steps. I found his approach very level headed. He listened to my concerns and at no time did I feel rushed.

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
17th January 2020

Having recently been seen by Dr Elmiyeh I can only say how impressed I was by his friendly, professional manner. He talked me through the various possible causes of my concern and he listened well to my comments, making me feel that I had a voice and was not there just to listen but to discuss. I would not hesitate to see him again if required.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Behrad Elmiyeh was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

Nearest Otolaryngologists