Mr Behrad Elmiyeh

Consultant Adult & Paediatric ENT and Nasal Plastic Surgeon Mr Elmiyeh graduated from London University in 1998. He had a broad training in various surgical specialties such as plastic surgery. He underwent higher surgical ENT training in a number of prestigious surgical centres in London including the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital. Mr Elmiyeh undertook a year of Fellowship in advance nasal and sinus surgery and clinical research at the Flinders Hospital, a centre of excellence and the first Medical school in Australia. Mr Elmiyeh offers expertise in all aspects of General Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. He has dedicated adult and paediatric clinics in his NHS practice. His private practice is the Clementine Churchill Hospital and BMI Syon clinic, New Victoria Hospital, HCA Chiswick Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre and The Harley Street Clinic. He has specific interests in dealing with all aspects of nose problems including nasal allergy, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, cosmetic deformities of the nose and snoring. He also has a strong interest in teaching and training specialist trainee and also junior doctors. He is a faculty member and invited speaker of several ENT/ Head & Neck Surgical Courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a carer at New Victoria Hospital
8th October 2019

We are very grateful to Mr Elmiyeh for diagnosing and treating our daughter. His care and reassurance was exactly what we needed while planning for our daughters operation and we were very pleased with his care, before, during and after the procedure.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
3rd October 2019

I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Mr Elmiyeh. His knowledge, professionalism, guidance, advice and diagnosis has been very reassuring in what was an extremely testing time for me and the long term discomfort I was experiencing. Mr Elmiyeh is truly a great consultant and very approachable and understanding. He went above and beyond to offer support listening to, and addressing all of my concerns alongside his wonderful secretary, Karen from initial consultation to pre op assessment and meetings to reassure me throughout, showing he has an actual interest in his patients . He knew exactly what he wanted to do and got on with the procedure giving me the time to carefully consider my options and risks involved and what the limits and challenges were including aftercare. Despite my concerns, Mr Elmiyeh put me right at ease from my first appointment right through until post prodecure and follow up of which I am immensely grateful.

30th September 2019

I am very please with my experience at Mr Elmiyeh care and the ENT clinic. I could be hard critic of my medical condition, and I was not feeling well. This time Mr Elmiyeh was a world away from previous experience. it was good to be treated with professionalism and care. when I say the doctor and all other staff of the ENT at London North West University Healthcare made me feel that I was in safe hands. I am really grateful. I appreciated Mr Elmiyeh and his team, their follow up and willingness to be caring and responsible. BIG thanks to all of them.

30th September 2019

Excellent service and super doctor. Listen to all my needs and recommend excellent advice.

30th September 2019

The doctor was absolutely fantastic! He was attentive and listened carefully to any concerns I had. He was able to fully address any questions too. I was very happy with how well everything went today.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »