Mr Bassel Zebian

Written by a patient at King's College Hospital
29th June 2020

Words cannot express what I feel about Bassel Zebian!! Having been given a dire prognosis by another neurosurgeon- we were recommended to Mr Zebian . His diagnosis and suggested outcome was totally different and gave myself hope ! He is a very caring and passionate person who gave myself confidence in him . He made no promises but my wife and myself both felt that we could not be in better/ safer hands . He has an excellent bedside manner and has always treated myself with compassion. The outcome for myself has been better than I ever hoped for. I was able to return to work very quickly , I am functioning very highly - running my own business and the follow up has been excellent . I cannot recommend Mr Bassel Zebian and his team enough !!! Wonderful surgeon- wonderful human - our hero !

Written by a carer at King's College Hospital
8th December 2018

Mr Zebian is quite possibly the best doctor I have ever met. Not only did he complete perfect surgery and save my son's life and give him the best chance at survival, he also showed compassion and care for us as parents. He absolutely allowed us to feel we were in the best hands, get some sleep and rationalise how we would take next steps. He was always available and always caring. Just a fantastic human being and surgeon. Any hospital would be better for having him Thank you.

• Neurosurgery