Mr Bassel Zebian

Written by a NHS patient at King's College Hospital
28th April 2021

I cannot thank Mr Zebian and his team enough for the care delivered to me whilst going through a global pandemic. He has such a fantastic bedside manner and I have never met such a reassuring, kind & compassionate consultant and team. Going through brain surgery is scary enough in itself but I was put at such ease and received the best treatment while I was there. Him and his team saved my life and I cannot be thankful enough, I will never be able to repay them. I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon, he will always be a hero in my eyes. I am extremely lucky to have found such a top drawer consultant.

Written by a NHS patient at King's College Hospital
28th January 2021

The treatment and care that my daughter received from Dr Zebian was world-class. I cannot thank him enough for everything that he has done for her. I felt extremely confident in his diagnosis and proposed treatment and felt sure that my daughter was in the best hands. She had her surgery in January 2021 at the height of the second wave of the Coronavirus pandemic and even in the midst of all of this she was given priority and did not have to wait to receive the care that she needed. This coupled with an outstanding team at King’s College Hospital, gave her the best hope and outcome possible. She has made an excellent recovery. Everything was explained very well by Dr Zebian, all of my many questions were answered with care and compassion and I feel very lucky and thankful that we found such an outstanding surgeon.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
23rd July 2020

I have total satisfaction in all aspects of the treatment given to me by Mr. Zebian from initial consultation right through to the operation and after care etc, could not have asked for more. An interest in me as a person was shown at all times and consideration given as to my expectations of the after effects of the operation, a job extremely well done.

Written by a patient at King's College Hospital
29th June 2020

Words cannot express what I feel about Bassel Zebian!! Having been given a dire prognosis by another neurosurgeon- we were recommended to Mr Zebian . His diagnosis and suggested outcome was totally different and gave myself hope ! He is a very caring and passionate person who gave myself confidence in him . He made no promises but my wife and myself both felt that we could not be in better/ safer hands . He has an excellent bedside manner and has always treated myself with compassion. The outcome for myself has been better than I ever hoped for. I was able to return to work very quickly , I am functioning very highly - running my own business and the follow up has been excellent . I cannot recommend Mr Bassel Zebian and his team enough !!! Wonderful surgeon- wonderful human - our hero !

Written by a carer at King's College Hospital
8th December 2018

Mr Zebian is quite possibly the best doctor I have ever met. Not only did he complete perfect surgery and save my son's life and give him the best chance at survival, he also showed compassion and care for us as parents. He absolutely allowed us to feel we were in the best hands, get some sleep and rationalise how we would take next steps. He was always available and always caring. Just a fantastic human being and surgeon. Any hospital would be better for having him Thank you.

• Neurosurgery