mr-barrie-white

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th October 2020

I was told I had chiari malformation at the start of this year and was referred to Mr White. Stright from the off I knew I was in the best hands. Mr White, Mr Hammett and the whole team were absolutely amazing in every way possible. My surgery was to remove my C1 lamina and widen my foremen magnum, a really complex procedure with a high number of risks. The team kept me calm and was stright to the point with everything. When I woke up in recovery I knew instantly my symptoms were completely gone. I owe the team everything for what they have done for me and ill never be able to repay them for what they did, but you gave mey life back and I cannot thank you enough. You are truly amazing Mr White, thanks again.

19th September 2020

I have been under Mr White since 2012 being treated for spinal stenosis. He has operated on my spine on two occasions on different areas of my spine. On the first occasion the stenosis was in my neck I had completely lost my sense of balance and felt like I could have tripped over my own shadow. Mr White explained that the stenosis was severe and I could have been paralyzed The operation was successful and I regained my balance and felt much better. He continues to treat my spinal issues and treats me with kindness and compassion He always gives you time to explain your concerns and equally explains his diagnosis in simple terms I cannot praise Mr White enough and would highly recommend him. Thank you Mr White for everything you have done and continue to do for me. Christina Selby

22nd July 2020

In March 2020 I was diagnosed with a meningioma at T7 level which was compressing my spinal cord significantly and was in imminent danger of becoming paralysed. I was referred to Mr White as an emergency at the peak of Covid 19, Mr White together with his team deemed my case to be so urgent I was admitted from outpatients. Mr white reassured me from the start, whilst explaining every detail and the risks involved, I immediately felt I was in safe hands and this has turned out to be true. The surgery was a success and I have recovered well, gaining back my balance and mobility and sensory problems have resolved, at a much faster rate than Mr White or myself could have hoped for. I believe Mr White saved my life, he is such a wonderful surgeon and a true gentleman who is professional, compassionate, reassuring, he allows time during consultations to listen and explain things and to make sure you fully understand. I would highly recommend Mr White and his wonderful team to anyone requiring neurosurgical treatments.

21st July 2020

After many years of seeing various consultants I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. White, who diagnosed my problem and clearly and simply explained what he needed to do. The surgery was a great success and the result has been truly life changing. I can't thank Mr White enough, an absolute gentleman in every way with such incredible talent. Best wishes to all who are facing surgery, you'll be in very safe hands with Mr White.

14th July 2020

Mr White operated on me in October 2019 and I have just received an update from a recent MRI scan, this gentleman and his team are absolutely outstanding, I couldn't recommend him highly enough, huge thanks - john :)

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Barrie White was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Neurosurgery