Mr Barrie White

• Neurosurgery

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I have been in Mr White's care since 2009 when he diagnosed my Syringomyelia. Since then I have undergone three procedures. The care and attention I have received from Mr. White and his team has been second to none, he has even taken the time to telephone me at home following my most recent operation, this is what I call commitment. He has always included me in the management of my treatment which I find most encouraging in the way it helps me deal with everyday life. I recommend him most highly to anyone who needs a fantastic neurosurgeon - I only hope he doesn't retire too soon. Teg Davies

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

Truly the nicest caring doctor i know. Always takes time to listen, i feel like he cares unfortunately theres very few like mr white. Feel very lucky to have him as my neurosurgeon.

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I had an operation on my spinal cord last November and would like to reassure anyone who will be going through the same thing that Mr Barrie White, Laurie and all the team are very professional and take the greatest care to let you know everything that will be happening to you. I can recommend them highly, not only for the advice and operating skills but also the aftercare and reassurance that you can get in touch if you have any problems or questions. Jane Smith

30th April 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I cannot speak highly enough of the care and treatment I received from Mr White and his team, who took my case . After being told by other consultants I would lose power in my foot as my sciatic nerve would be damaged in order to remove my spine tumour ,Mr White spent a long time explaining the operation he intended to perform and also reassured me he would do everything he could not to damage the nerve . I spent 12 days in hospital and Mr White checked on me daily. His skill saved the nerve whilst removing the tumour which meant I wasnt left with a mobility problem for this I will be eternally grateful.

5th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Medical Centre

I attended QMC in January with my Mother for an assessment with Dr Barrie White, the surgeon who operated on a tumour on her spine. From the offset Dr White put all of us at ease, explaining the operation and the recovery. Obviously he had to explain the risks but we felt confident she was going to be in good hands. Without going into great detail, I wish it to be known the operation was a success thanks to Dr White and his fantastic team at QMC and to anyone reading this review please be comforted by knowing if you are to be looked after by Dr Barrie White and his team, you will be amongst the best in their profession.

Nearest Neurosurgeons