Mr Barrie White

• Neurosurgery

15th February 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

This doctor did absolutely superb work with me with both examinations and explanations, I could not imagine better care anywhere on Earth. I can now sleep without worry about my future and book travel insurance with all the latest facts. Thank you Mr White!

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

Mr White is brilliant. Not only is he very thorough but explains everything clearly whilst ensuring I understood everything that was going to happen. Kelly Mackenzie

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

This doctor is great because his personal attention to his patients better than first class - it is superb. His skill at the top of his game is still leading others. He fully deserves thanks and appreciation for all his hard work on the behalf of patients from far and near. I am delighted to travel from the next county to be invited to his clinic on the National Health Service as I could not find equal expertise closer to my home. Thank you very much indeed.

15th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

Once again I want to say a big thank you to Mr White for his continual care each time I make contact with him regarding my ongoing spinal cord injury problems. He never fails to reply to my request within minutes of me contacting him. Such a wonderful caring thoughtful man and surgeon, who cares about his patients. So have a very happy Christmas Mr White you deserve it. Kindest regards Marian Hale

2nd December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

Mr White operated on me in January of 2006 for a cystic shwannoma in my lower spine. The op was a complete success although in 2015 I had to have further surgery to shore up a weakened back .This operation was performed by another excellent surgeon at the QMC.The treatment and aftercare I have had from Mr White and his team has been 1st class. Although I have developed another tumour further up my spine, I am not worried knowing there are people like Mr White to look after me.Thank you sir.

Nearest Neurosurgeons