Mr Barrie White

• Neurosurgery

12th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

He treated me with the greatest of respect and was very helpful in explaining what problems I had, the consequences of my MRI scans and what could possibly be done in the future to elevate some of my pain and discomfort.

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I felt totally at ease with Dr White and his team - they explained everything in detail making sure I knew exactly what would be happening. Dr White came to check on my progress regularly during my stay at Queens Medical - he is an excellent doctor and cares about his patients. I cannot praise him enough - a wonderful man.

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I would just like to say what a great team mr White has got every body looked after me Right from my first meeting with him after years of pain I'm now pain free they say this new aircraft carrier the queen Elizabeth makes this country great they need to look at nhs and all the caring staff that make this country great excellent job done by mr white Would recommend mr White to anyone going neurological surgery Car to thank them enough Yours sincerely Stephen mayfield

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I have been seeing Mr.White for 18years and had four operations with him.He always explains everything clearly never rushes when talking to you.When ever I see him in clinic he always makes time to talk to you.He is a marvellous surgeon and a credit to the NHS

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Medical Centre

I had my surgery 6 weeks ago. Mr White was incredibly reassuring, and took the time to explain everything. We really appreciated how he rang my partner once the procedure was over, to explain the outcome. He visited me before discharge too, and checked that everything was in order. Could not recommend more highly, and having just watched the BBC documentary about NUH, I can only say that I am deeply grateful that despite the incredible pressures, there are still dedicated professionals willing to stretch themselves to the limit to heal patients and save lives.

Short link to review Mr Barrie White: http://iwgc.net/efda