Mr Babbin John

• Urology

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Mr John operated on me in October 2016. He was friendly and informative both before and after the operation. I am extremely grateful to him for his expertise and to all the other staff at Croydon University Hospital all of whom were caring and supportive throughout. Thank you.

14th June 2016
Written by a carer at Croydon University Hospital

Mr John looked after my anxious elderly father when he was having a flexible cystoscopy to check his bladder following immunotherapy treatment. He had had a bad experience previously when he had this done in the Endoscopy unit when there was a complete lack of concern and interest in his needs and worries, and he suffered great pain. Mr John, however, took a great deal of trouble to explain what he thought was best for my father on the day of the operation, and listened to and addressed all his concerns. He was friendly, kind and understanding and did not rush us in any way. During the procedure, he kept my father informed and prepared him for when there might be discomfort. We are also reassured to see that he has asked for my father to be put on his list the next time he needs the procedure later in the year, which will greatly reduce his anxiety as that approaches. As his daughter, I can't tell you how much this means to me. We couldn't have wished for better care. Mr John represents the NHS at its very best. Thank you so much.

Short link to review Mr Babbin John: http://iwgc.net/ef8mx