Mr Babatunde Dada

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

The best doctor I have ever had. There aren't many like him, he's a rare gem. He's not only very good at his job but he cares, listens and helps you towards what's best for you. You are in safe hands with him.

2nd January 2018
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Mr Dada at Stoke Mandeville sat and talked to me for a long time today explaining the outcomes of my second operation with him. The first operation was diagnosis only. He has a very calm, but straight forward manner. His manner meant that I decided to stay local for the operation rather than travel which minimized alot of our stress in the process especially when I didnt know I had a condition until my first operation with him. He will tell you the situation and your options very honestly which I appreciated. Today he has explained all my options to me for my next steps and has gone over and above what any consultant in the NHS would usually I believe do in terms of answering my questions. I cannot praise him enough for taking the time to do that! He has operated on me twice and I have recovered quickly. He seems well versed in his specialisms and seems to have kept up-to-date on new treatment theories as he could answer all my questions on specific treatments and types of treatment that I have read about. I always recommend for people to do their own research such as on Nancy's Nook which is a USA endometriosis support group supported by scientists and drs. There are 250 files to read on the group to give you information. There are UK support groups and I also recommend getting connected to them too. My only advice is to make sure that you are fully coherent as he is always very good in that he always comes back to speak to you when you have just come out of recovery to see how you are doing and explain what happened in the operation... but often when you are recovering you don't remember all the important details you need to or the questions you need to ask. Sometimes the follow up appointments are a good few weeks after the operation. Therefore ask for a nurse to be present if you are feeling unsure you will remember. Thank-you Mr Dada and for keeping your fingers crossed for me.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Great care in experienced hands. Minimally invasive surgery, woke up feeling fine. Mr Dada put me at ease and the whole procedure went very well.

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

In 2009, my endometriosis had got so bad that I ended up with a 6cm cyst on each of my ovaries and very period was beyond agonising - I was unable to stand or walk far. Dr Dada totally understood my situation and symptoms and was able to remove the cysts through keyhole surgery and reduce my endometriosis with the use of the Myrena coil. 6 and a half years on and I've not had any issues with endometriosis and cysts have been kept at bay. Dr Dada's experience and advice was invaluable to me and I am so relieved I was foruntate enough to be one of his patients under his care.

7th August 2016
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

As a "young" woman who was requesting an elective hysterectomy following years of health problems, Mr Dada was the first person I saw who I really felt listened to me. He explained everything to me clearly and I felt incredibky safe in his hands the whole way through the procedure. Highly recommended.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists