Mr Babatunde Dada

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Great care in experienced hands. Minimally invasive surgery, woke up feeling fine. Mr Dada put me at ease and the whole procedure went very well.

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

In 2009, my endometriosis had got so bad that I ended up with a 6cm cyst on each of my ovaries and very period was beyond agonising - I was unable to stand or walk far. Dr Dada totally understood my situation and symptoms and was able to remove the cysts through keyhole surgery and reduce my endometriosis with the use of the Myrena coil. 6 and a half years on and I've not had any issues with endometriosis and cysts have been kept at bay. Dr Dada's experience and advice was invaluable to me and I am so relieved I was foruntate enough to be one of his patients under his care.

7th August 2016
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

As a "young" woman who was requesting an elective hysterectomy following years of health problems, Mr Dada was the first person I saw who I really felt listened to me. He explained everything to me clearly and I felt incredibky safe in his hands the whole way through the procedure. Highly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Babatunde Dada: http://iwgc.net/eeucd