Mr Babak Arvin

• Neurosurgery

16th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I found mr arvin perfect he listened to me he explained everything to me when I had my operation he came to my bed and explained everything he done and was never in a hurry to get to the next patient he had time for all his patients and so much care for them he is a perfect gentleman and works very hard my Husband had so much trust in him with my care would reccomend him to any one who needed a surgeon like him many thanks from me and Mrs jarvis

14th August 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Arvin's skill, care and compassion were the best. He made the journey my partner had to take so much easier with his calm, unflappable nature. I was very worried that I might lose my partner when he was diagnosed with a chronic subdural haematoma, but Mr Arvin was very reassuring and gave me confidence that all would be well. My partner is now recovering well at home, and I have Mr Arvin and his team to thank for this. Review written by patient MB's partner.

9th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a L1 fracture. Mr Arvin performed my operation which has been very successful. I can honestly say it was a pleasure to meet this wonderful gentleman. He thoroughly put me at ease before my operation and on the day after the operation. The after care I have received from Mr Arvin and his team has been truly excellent. He has a lovely manner and a brilliant sense of humour and anybody needing treatment will have their problems sorted without a worry. Thank you Mr Arvin.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Arvin is a gentleman and a brilliant surgeon. I derive a lot of confidence from the fact that I'm a patient of Mr Arvin, who carried out a procedure on my back and resolved a very painful situation. He's looking to resolve a totally unrelated painful situation.

19th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I don't believe in God but I believe there are living angels and Mr Arvin is definitely one of them. The man gives back life. I was practically paralysed and he operates on me and now I am a moving body again. He has excellent bedside manners and is a very kind man. I would recommend him to anyone.

Nearest Neurosurgeons