Mr Babak Arvin

• Neurosurgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr Arvin is an extremely helpful and understanding consultant. I found him to be very professional. He was aware of my concerns regarding my micro discectomy and did everything possible to allay the worries, taking his time to explain the procedure. Very satisfied with the results of the operation.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have received such a lovely care from mr Arvin. From the first day I saw him he had explained all my options,and made sure I was comfortable with my decision to have the surgery in the end. He had tried his absolute best to help, and I have to say great thank you as thanks to his work I'm now free if pain and my reflexes had returned. He is a lovely person with warm personality and great skills

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A very Kind helpful Consultant surgeon. I had a micro discotomy on my lower back. Mr Arvin explained exactly what the operation entailed and the result that should come from it. Mr Arvin also talked me through the recovery period and had a Physio talk me through post op movements to assist my recovery.Everything went as planned I was even allowed home the same day. I feel a hundred percent better for this procedure, the severe pain has now gone.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to this doctor for saving my life if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today and I'd also like to say a big thank you to all the nurses at Queens hospital Romford who all took great care of me after my surgery.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

September 2nd changed my life and you saved mine, you are an truly amazing man, will you marry me

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »