Mr Babak Arvin

• Neurosurgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to this doctor for saving my life if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today and I'd also like to say a big thank you to all the nurses at Queens hospital Romford who all took great care of me after my surgery.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

September 2nd changed my life and you saved mine, you are an truly amazing man, will you marry me

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Arvin was very thorough in the run up to my operation. He went through all available options and scenarios and his manner was very good. He explained in detail what was to be done and I was in theatre for about 4 hrs. He was very pleased with the result and I am now able to walk without the aid of a walking stick and am more upright. I would also like to express my thanks to his team.

27th December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr arvin Operated on me twice Initially to conduct a craniotomy To relieve pressure on my brain When I suffered a stroke Mr arvin. Also conducted a cranioplasty To repair my skull Mr arvin Keep me informed And updated throughout He put me at ease throughout the process and I Was exceptionally well looked after throughout And mr arvin gave me great confidence from start to finish. A couple of months have passed since my operation and I am very happy with the results. Scans following the operation confirm that the metal plate is in perfect position and that there are no issues whatsoever I would recommed me arvin. My friends and family compliment me on the results of my operation. The scars are neat tidy and healing very well

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Kind helpful doctor. Explained exactly what the operation entailed. Everything went as planned.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »