Mr Babak Arvin

8th February 2018

What a man, great ************************

8th February 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I am extremely happy about the care he provided to My Mum.He decided to do a surgery on my Mums spine ,in our country doctors refused to operate.I am very thankfull for his support,advice and that My Mum can live without pain.From the first visit till the last he welcomed us very warm.I wish him all the best!

5th February 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

After having surgery cancelled twice by another neurosurgeon, my daughter was put on Mr Arvin’s theatre list.The saying that ‘things happen for a reason’,is something I always believe in.This time,the reason being that my daughter was afforded the most professional,kind,compassionate and caring neurosurgeon Mr Arvin .He visited my daughter before going to theatre,explained the procedure to her,allayed her concerns and was reassuring.Post surgery,Mr Arvin returned to check on my daughter and yet again was reassuring and supportive.My daughter is now day three post-op and her condition is much improved.We are so grateful to Mr Arvin as his expertise has already made a remarkable difference to our daughter.It is wonderful to know that there are such dedicated professionals working in the NHS who really are unsung heroes,and to us Mr Arvin is one of them!

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr. Arvin took great care to explain the procedures that he performed. I was very clear about the benefits and risks of the neurosurgery. His communication was excellent. He has a very friendly manner and he put me completely at ease. I was able to talk freely to him about not only my symptoms but also my concerns. The outcome of both surgeries has been better than I could have hoped for.

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Though i`d never before met this gentleman , i instantly felt confidence in him and at ease.

Nearest Neurosurgeons