Mr Babak Arvin

• Neurosurgery

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I am eternally grateful to Mr Arvin for everything he has done for me. I had a huge operation to remove a large spinal tumour. Mr Arvin is the most incredible surgeon I could have wished for. I was living a life in constant pain and very worried about my future when we realised the tumour was very large. My two children were very young at the time and it was very traumatic. Mr Arvin counselled me through the entire process and I completely trusted him. Mr Arvin removed all of my tumour and fitted a titanium cage + plates etc. After 6 months of wearing my neck brace post-surgery, the end result is that now I live a life completely pain free, being able to run around with my children and enjoy my life. I used to take endless amounts of painkillers and now I take nothing at all. Mr Arvin is the most incredible man and however many times I tell him how grateful I am for what he has done for me and my family, I don't think he could ever know. He has absolutely transformed my life.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Arvin has carried out three procedures (two of which were major operations) on myself with the utmost professionalism. I was informed at all stages as to what was to be done, the risks and benefits, and both Mr Arvin and his staff demonstrated a care which was very reassuring. Thank you.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Arvin was very kind, patient and helpful. He is a very professional, brilliant, pleasant , friendly and compassionate doctor. He worked extremely hard to find the root of my painful condition and to arrange my surgery. I cannot praise him high enough.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was admitted to Queens Hospital Romford Essex as a emergegency, and I was diagnosed as having a left sided CSDH. A left burr hole evacuation of CSDH was carried out by Mr.Arvin on 26/07/2017. I feel most fortunate to have been seen by Mr.Arvin who is not only a highly skilled surgeon , but a gentleman with compassion, patience and understanding. Prior to the procedure being carried out, he instilled confidence in me and members of my family that all would be well as it seemed to us a bit "scary". He answered any questions or concerns that we had. Needless to say, everything went well and I have made a full recovery.. I saw Mr.Arvin as an outpatient on 20/09/2017 when again he dealt with my questions and concerns in a most professional way. Stanley Hubert

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I want to express my sincere appreciation to Dr Arvin who has reassured me that I am on the correct path to hopefully experiencing even less pain in the short term future. Professional and very informative consultation by identifying visually on the MRI results of the reasons behind the problems I experienced with my leg and back. Thank you Dr.

Nearest Neurosurgeons