mr-azal-jalgaonkar

29th December 2019

Hip replacement: The minimal invasion scar brilliant and "pulling my leg" back to normal length absolutely amazing. Heartfelt gratitude, no more hobbling or pain!

11th November 2019

Doctor Azal Jalgaonkar was very approachable with a pleasant manor.He listened to what I had to say and arranged for my Hip operation on the NHS very swiftly,much shorter wait than I anticipated.The operation was a totall success with no pain felt now when I walk and no sign off my old limp! The scare is healing very nicely and I was amazed at the smallness off it.I would have no hesitation in recommending this doctor,one word excellent! Also the after care at Clare Park was to a high standard,very good food also! Paul Davis, operation date 28th September 2019

Written by a patient at Parkside Suite
7th November 2019

Fantastic care throughout. I am astounded by how quickly I have healed and how quickly I was pain-free. I cannot thank Mr Jalgaonkar enough.

13th July 2019

A very professional man, thorough in his work and sensitive to all enquiries I had, both before and after the Operation.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
8th April 2019

I first saw Mr Jalgaonkar in November 2018 when we discussed my arthritic right hip and what my options were. After X-ray it was found that the hip ball and socket were completely worn away and that I had a "bone on bone" situation which was giving me great pain as well as a pronounced limp. It was agreed that he would be able to do the surgery to my convenience through his private practice which suited me as I had important commitments during 2019 which I needed to work around. The surgery was performed on 18th February and within 4 weeks I was walking without crutches and was pain free. Mr Jalgaonkar inspired great confidence with his professional but personal manner throughout and I have no hesitation in recommending him should anyone require this type of surgery. I was initially a very nervous patient having been lucky enough not to have required any hospitalisation before but at every stage he was there explaining what was what and the expectations. I would like to heartily thank him and his team for the care given and should I ever require further procedures, he would be my very first port of call.

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in Adult Hip and Knee Surgery Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon Hip Impingement and Young Adult Hip Surgery Minimally invasive surgery Primary and Revision Joint replacement Surgery Knee arthroscopy Sports Injuries Arthritis

Short link to review Mr Azal Jalgaonkar: http://iwgc.net/egeem