mr-azal-jalgaonkar

Written by a patient at Spire Clare Park Hospital
29th December 2019

Hip replacement: The minimal invasion scar brilliant and "pulling my leg" back to normal length absolutely amazing. Heartfelt gratitude, no more hobbling or pain!

Written by a patient at Spire Clare Park Hospital
11th November 2019

Doctor Azal Jalgaonkar was very approachable with a pleasant manor.He listened to what I had to say and arranged for my Hip operation on the NHS very swiftly,much shorter wait than I anticipated.The operation was a totall success with no pain felt now when I walk and no sign off my old limp! The scare is healing very nicely and I was amazed at the smallness off it.I would have no hesitation in recommending this doctor,one word excellent! Also the after care at Clare Park was to a high standard,very good food also! Paul Davis, operation date 28th September 2019

Written by a patient at Parkside Suite
7th November 2019

Fantastic care throughout. I am astounded by how quickly I have healed and how quickly I was pain-free. I cannot thank Mr Jalgaonkar enough.

Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in Adult Hip and Knee Surgery Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon Hip Impingement and Young Adult Hip Surgery Minimally invasive surgery Primary and Revision Joint replacement Surgery Knee arthroscopy Sports Injuries Arthritis

Short link to review Mr Azal Jalgaonkar: http://iwgc.net/egeem