Mr Athanasios Grivas

• Neurosurgery

2nd January 2016

Mr Grivas looked after my daughter. He demonstrated expertise knowledge of neurology and had a very kind manner. Without his involvement, my daughter would have been overlooked .She is recovering well after neuro surgery

12th December 2015

Mr Grivas has been my neurosurgeon recently. He listened and considered many options for my case He appears to be a very dedicated, freindly neurosurgeon. He made me feel less frightened about my surgery.

6th April 2015

my wife suffered with headaches for 5 years then started to go blind about 8 months ago, my doctors in dunoon were useless and were giving her anything from eye drops to epilepsy drugs, finally the optician sent her for an mri scan which revealed a large brain tumor, she was operated on within a few weeks and mr grivas was the surgeon, she had the operation on the wednesday for 10 hours, by thursday evening she was singing along to the radio in the hdu, if it wasn't for mr grivas doing such an amazing job on my wife i don't think she would be recovering as fast as she is.

Nearest Neurosurgeons