Mr Asit Arora

• Otolaryngology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I can't praise Mr Arora enough. From admission to aftercare, he was impeccable; a real human being. I went through quite a scary time being diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma and although there were complications after surgery (through no fault of his own), Mr Arora kept a close eye on me for over a month to make sure everything had healed properly before discharging me. He went above and beyond to reassure me whilst remaining informative, honest and professional, to the point that I would feel more comfortable going to him than my assigned Drs in the Haematology clinic, to discuss multidisciplinary results and possible next steps. He treated my friends and family members with absolute respect and compassion, which enabled me at that time to focus on what I needed instead of looking after them. I can only say that if I was in that situation again, I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon or person to see me through it.

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

On 13th February I had a procedure called thyroglossal cyst removal and sistrunk procedure carried out at St George's hospital by Mr Arora. The care I received was both professional and exemplary. Mr Arora was there from the beginning to the end. He was the first person I saw when I was referred for the operation, he performed the operation, he came to see me afterwards on the ward, and he was the one who discharged me. This continuity of care was vital for me. I was nervous about the procedure, as I also have a pre-existing heart condition, so the fact that I saw the same doctor throughout put me at ease and assured me I was getting the best possible care. He was friendly and truly cared about me as a patient. I would highly recommend Mr Arora to anyone.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I'm being followed since my 17th years old regarding to my thyroid back in Portugal where every single year I had to be doing scans and biopsys. When I move to the UK I wanted to keep the follow up appointments to keep an eye on my state. I was referred by my GP to St George's Hospital and I met Dr Arora who I have a great respect as he transmits a great trust on his knowledge and calm. Gladly and after a few months I was discharged from this matter and ends a very long and hard path. Thank you so much Dr Arora and all medical staff at St George's Hospital for all the help and advise Keep the great work

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

There's never a good time to be told you have Cancer. Sadly I had recently lost both of my parents so it was the last thing I needed to hear. Thankfully I was under the care of Mr Arora. He knew nothing of my circumstances other than I had been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer, but he took the time to talk, ask me questions and find out more about me as a person. He reassured me all would be well and explained in clear comprehensible terms(No unnecessary medical jargon). He genuinely seems to care. I was so pleased when I knew he would be preforming my surgery, I had total faith in him. I feel blessed I was fortunate to have been in his care. He is a credit to his profession and St Georges Hospital. I can not express my gratitude enough. For anyone in his care in the future You are truly privileged and rest assured you will be in exceptionally capable hands.

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I would like to start by saying a massive thank you to Dr Arora for his help in what was a difficult time in my life. I am a 21 year old university student who recently found a lump in my neck that should not have been there, as you can imagine I was worried sick as were my family. The process from start to finish of scans and tests were quick and hassle free and when my mother or I ever felt concerned or had a question Dr Arora was always there to respond and happily took time out of his day to talk to us and reassure us. Thankfully the test results came back and I am fine. He was able to announce this news to us with a smile on his face showing me that he truly cared and that I wasn’t just another name on a list. Overall I cannot express how satisfied I am with his services and please feel rest assured if you ever need Dr Arora for whatever reason you are in very capable hands.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »