Mr Ashutosh Kotwal

• Plastic surgery

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had breast recontructive surgery 20yrs ago and had to have it re-done last year. The result is amazing!! only regret I have is I didn't get it done earlier! Mr Kotwal puts you at ease and is very professional in his work, really impressive result! Nothing was too much trouble and that also goes for the rest of the Plastics team at Castle Hill and HRI. Thank you so much :)

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

MR. A .KOTWAL is an excellent consultant. He always listens to any concerns you have and he is very easy to talk to. As a patient you really feel very, very confident in Mr Kotwal and I think this is important. All the staff at Castle Hill are superb .

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

In 2016,Mr Kotwal helped me enormously to cope with my reconstructive surgery, through his calm and supportive approach. He took time prior to the procedure, to explain it thoroughly and also time afterwards, to enable me to ask questions and have peace of mind. He always appeared very in control and unrushed, which undoubtedly helped me to stay calm. My surgery went without any complications and resulted in a very pleasing outcome, I am extemely grateful to him.

16th February 2017

Thorough Put you at ease

13th May 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Very friendly and polite in his manner. Introduced himself to us. Thorough in his examination. Explained the problems clearly and how best to proceed. Due to his fiendly manner I felt I could have asked further questions if necessary. Very happy to see this Dr again.

Nearest Plastic surgeons