Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
8th April 2023

My experience with Mr Ashutosh Acharya was superb. I had a total knee replacement operation in February 2022 and the operation was such a fantastic result. I was operated on the Tuesday 5th and was back home by the Thursday 7th. The surgeon Mr Acharya is brilliant. He is a very straightforward speaking man and his professionalism and integrity is of the highest standard. I did as I was told post op regarding the physio I had to do 5 times a day, I was back at work within 2 weeks and signed off for 12 months by Mr Acharya. My recovery was very rapid, I am now back to full mobility and enjoying my gym regime. Thank you Mr Acharya, I owe you so much for everything, and I also must mention the nursing staff at Halton General, absolutely outstanding. My kindest regards James Gibbons

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
3rd April 2023

Mr Acharya provided excellent care from the first appointment to my twelve month review.

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
2nd April 2023

Mr Acharya performed hip replacement surgery on me last month, as I had severe osteoarthritis in my hip. The surgery has completely transformed my life. I can now walk without assistance whereas pre-op, I was in a wheelchair and in horrific pain.The whole process in the hospital, the operation and the aftercare were exemplary. I cannot thank Mr Acharya and his team enough.

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
29th March 2023

Superb friendly Doctor who operated on my kneecap to prevent it from frequently dislocating. Excellent communication skills A+++++++

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
25th February 2023

I found Mr Ashutosh Acharya extremely professional and I have to say that my replacement knee now allows me to have long walks without pain and with no limp. My follow up appointment after one year of surgery was extremely efficient & concise and extremely reassuring that my operation had been a success. I would certainly recommend Mr Acharya to anyone wishing to have a knee replacement.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!