Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

3rd January 2024

I have had 2 knee replacements with Mr Acharya , the first was under medical insurance and recently under the NHS as I have now retired. Both occasions was at the Spire Hospital and on both occasions the care was exemplary. The surgery was performed on both occasions first rate. Mr Acharya is a gentleman who listens to his patients. He inspires confidence and helps to minimise anxiety. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Acharya for his first rate skills as a surgeon. His manner on which he deals with patients. He is approachable and will willingly explain all aspects of your procedure. You are in a safe pair of hands. Thankyou

29th December 2023

Mr. Acharya was informative, efficient and courteous without being patronising or condescending. I had both total knee replacements approximately eight months apart. the first as a private patient and the second through the NHS. The outcome from both was excellent. The procedures could not have gone better and the after care was faultless.

24th November 2023

Mr Acharya gave full explanations as to all the aspects of care I would receive for my hip replacement. He was extremely reassuring and alleviated all my apprehensions about the procedure. On the Operation day I saw Mr Acharya before and after the Surgery, everything went so smoothly and I was soon back in my room, everything happened just as he had explained.

20th October 2023

Mr Acharya is fantastic, I recently had a full hip replacement and was up and on my feet in no time, the wound is very neat and minimal. He is very thorough and explains everything to you. I am over the moon with the results of my operation after suffering years of hip pain. I am now looking forward to getting my life back and going back to lovely country walks.

Written by a NHS patient at Warrington Hospital
18th October 2023

Mr. Ashutosh Acharya treated my broken elbow to exacting standards exceeding my expectations. He was honest yet reassuring so I felt like I was in very safe hands. Thanks

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!