mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

7th January 2021

I was under the care and attention of Dr Acharya for both my knee replacements. From the first communication with Dr Acharya he explained in detail about my procedures and I felt completely ease and extremely safe with him and all his staff. His care and compassion and understanding before and after my procedures are highly commendable. I cannot recommend Dr Acharya highly enough and I am truly grateful for his help in vastly improving my mobility and life style.

8th January 2021
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Dear patient, Many thanks for taking your time to write a review. It is much appreciated. Kind regards, Ashutosh Acharya

2nd December 2020

This Doctor is very friendly and kind. He listens to any problems you have. You can also have a lovely conversation with him.

30th November 2020

Mr Acharya successfully replaced both my hips in 2019 at Spire Cheshire. He is undoubtedly a highly respected & very professional surgeon who has a great relationship with the rest of the team there which resulted in a remarkably easy & efficient process from my perspective. I found him to be calm, caring & considerate at all times, open to answering any questions that I had about the operation & follow-up. I would recommend him to anyone requiring orthopaedic consultation or surgery.

Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital
18th November 2020

Mr Acharya is a good communicator and has always been on time over the several times of appointments. He runs a smooth clinic with staff who respect his expertise. There’s no rush and he always answers questions honestly. If all consultants operated to his modus operandi the NHS would gain more credibility. Well done Mr Acharya and keep up your excellent work. Frank Morris

6th November 2020

The first time I met Mr Acharya it was very evident that he was a complete gentleman. He was very courteous & respectful & put me at ease with his manner. He explained to me that my knee was very badly damaged & needed replacement surgery & also showed the xray that had been taken of my knee as proof. All the time he was explaining to me I felt very confident that he was very experienced in the type of surgery that I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody I know who needed similar surgery to me. I have also heard very good opinions of him from other members of the hospital staff.

Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6