Mr Ashok Mohanty

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Spoke to me pre op explaining exactly what would happen but in a manner which put me at ease - I was not overwhelmed with medical terminology. Came to visit the day after the op, which was a Saturday which I was not expecting. Would like to reiterate that I really could not find any fault with any of the care surrounding my operation so a big thank you to all involved.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

Mr Mohanty took care in explaining all treatment and has a warm personal approach which helps put you at ease.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

I found Mr AK Mohanty, very friendly. He explained the whole procedure to me , the operation went well and was successful. He gave advice to me after the operation as to the - dos and most important the DONTS. I had my final checkup today. He was pleased with me. And he did again remind me of the DONTS. I think I passed !! Thank you so very much for making my life better.

27th June 2016
Written by a patient at Lincoln County Hospital

I was looked after so well by mr Ashok mohanty, this was my 1st operation so was so frightened. He made me feel very relaxed and made sure I was well looked after. Always came to see how my progress was such a caring man

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists