mr-ashok-acharya

Written by a patient at King George Hospital
29th May 2020

Great approachable manner and always keen to listen. Although it may be due to wokload I have had to send follow-up requests so if there is any area for improevment (the only one to be honest) then it would be perhaps a quicker reponse to enquirires.

29th May 2020
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for the slow response at times. Working on it. Kind regards.

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
28th April 2020

I had pain for a long time. The doctor took time to work out suitable treatment and followed it through.

28th April 2020
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad to know that your pain is better. Hope it stays that way. Regards.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
1st April 2020

Very professional and knowledgable. Understood my needs and concerns. Gave helpful advice and hopefully, post MRI, no surgery will be needed. Highly recommend.

28th April 2020
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for your kind words. All the best going ahead. Kind regards.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
9th February 2020

Very professional - knows his subject of course and very ready to explain what he plans in detail, which in my case was quite complex. Settling into a hospital that was new to him was not smooth and he coped well with some admin. (not medical) problems. My recovery is going well and is fully in line with what he led me to expect.

13th February 2020
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad to hear that things are going well. Hope you reap all the benefits of the procedure. Kind regards.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
9th February 2020

I saw Mr Acharya at Spire Hartswood where he performed key hole surgery for a bunion.From the first initial appointment to the final follow up appointment Mr Achraya was always extremely informative, providing detailed information on the various operating methods available and post op aftercare. The operation was a complete success and I am so happy that I choose him. My mother needs to have a hip operation and I only wish that Mr Achraya did hips! I would definitely recommend Mr Acharya for anyone who has a problem in his field of expertise.

13th February 2020
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you very much for the kind endorsement. You played as much of a role in the success of your procedure as I did. Hope your mother's hip surgery goes well. Thanks and regards.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93