Mr Ashok Acharya

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr.Acharya was kind and very professional, he listened carefully and didn’t try to rush us. We felt comfortable and confident with the advice he gave us.

20th October 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am happy that I could help you. Kind regards.

20th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I saw Mr Acharya at the Rodings as an NHS patient, I think I had as good care as a private patient. He's a very polite man and did listen to me and even gave me advice on another unrelated problem I have. He has sorted my foot problem out with injections and got me to a stage of having slight pain that I can cope with. However, once you get to that stage you have to be discharged knowing that you have other problems that will need treating further along the line. I'm hopeful that I will be able to be re referred to him soon.

21st September 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad that I could help you. Be more than happy to be of further service to you. Regards.

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Great care from you and your team after my motorcycle accident in December of last year resulting in some serious injuries that i am now almost fully recovered from many thanks for your care and attention to my condition and picking up the fact that the first hospital had missed my most serious injury

11th September 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am glad that I and my team could put you back on the road to full recovery. Good luck!

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

It was a pleasure to have Dr Acharya review my condition and explain the likely cause. My appointment was not rushed and l was given ample opportunity to ask questions. I now feel I can manage my ailment better, without the need for lengthy treatment.

29th August 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad that I could help you deal with and hopefully get over your ailment. All the best.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

When l first went to see Dr Ashok Acharya at Holly House Hospital my feet were in a bad way. I received a number of different treatments under his supervision and finally l am having results and are 75% free from pain. He has never given up on me and is still fixing my ongoing feet problems. He is always willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with Orthopaedic issues, he is wonderful.

18th July 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. I am glad that I could get you 'back on your feet'..... Kind regards.

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93