Mr Ashok Acharya

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Seen at KGH, 14/6/17. Clinic running a little late, but all staff very helpful, Mr Acharya professional, informative and listened to my concerns.

14th June 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad I could help. Regards.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

A very understanding man, listens and cares. He never gave up on me. I can never thank him enough

24th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am glad that I could help you. Your kind words are thanks enough......Regards.

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr. Ashok Acharya was a complete gentleman with all the treatment I received and appologised for cancelling my opperation on 5 seperate occasions, and he shook my hand when I said I understood. I was very grateful for Mr. Acharya for fixing my broken ankle. (As at one point I felt like I was not going to walk again) I know this sounds dramatic, but when I did walk through the park for the first time after my accident unaided and walking I felt so emotional I did shed a tear or two hoping my husband did not see as I felt a bit daft for doing so. Hence when I did see Mr. Acharya for my follow up appointment I thanked him for his good work and shook his hand. I am pleased with all the care I received on that day from all the doctors and nurses to get me back to nearly normal, as I am grateful I am walking at all after such a terrible accident I had, falling down the stairs on that fateful day. Thank you again Mr. Acharya for giving me back my life

24th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am thrilled that the help given by me and my team has allowed you to get back to a normal life. All the very best for a continued recovery. Regards.

9th May 2017

Keep up the good work.

10th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Will do. Thank you for the encouragement.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

very understanding, and transparent. helped explain things in a way i could understand and genuinely cares. i wish other doctors had that much passion, there would be less unnecessary deaths or prolonged pain.

3rd May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Your positive comments have made my day! Thank you!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »