mr-ashok-acharya

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th May 2021

Dr.Acharya couldn’t have done anymore for me. Explained everything I needed to know in detail and was able to answer any of my questions. Always pleasant and informative.

14th May 2021

We brought our son to see Mr Acharya, he listened carefully to our concerns and examined our son thoroughly in a way that was very child friendly. He then explained in detail what we were seeing and provided links via email for further reading, all this set out minds at rest. A very positive experience thank you.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
12th May 2021

Mr Acharya was lovely. My daughter is only 3 and is very shy around strangers however he made her feel so comfortable and relaxed. He really did put my mind at ease at the appointment. If only all doctors were like this. Would definitely recommend. Thank you again. Mrs Connelly

8th May 2021

Had our appointment for our son this morning and Mr Acharya was fantastic, treated Leyton with respect and communicated with me throughout, I cannot recommend this doctor enough, thank you.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
8th April 2021

I visited Mr Acharya with my son and I can honestly say it was a great experience from start to finish. Mr Acharya instantly put both my son and I at ease, he listened intently to my concerns and carried out a thorough examination of my sons feet/legs. I would really recommend seeing Mr Acharya.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ashok Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93