mr-ashok-acharya

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
3rd March 2021

Very professional, took the time to listen to my concerns and explained everything very clearly

Written by a private patient at Springfield Hospital
21st February 2021

This is the first doctor I’ve felt has truly listened to my problems and made me feel like they care. In other practices and hospitals I’ve only felt like a number and someone to be dealt with quickly so they can move onto the next one. I can’t recommend Mr Acharya enough - he has already gone above and beyond in the care I’ve received from him.

2nd March 2021
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for endorsing my care. Much appreciated. Kind regards.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
3rd February 2021

Mr. Acharya is the only doctor who has listened to me concerning my problem for over a year. He explained what he saw as being the problem , explained the exray images and what he thought was the best way forward.

2nd March 2021
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Pleased that I would make things clearer for you. Hope you continue being well. Best wishes.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
23rd January 2021

Absolutely brilliant consultant who listened to everything I said, very caring and happy to answer all of my questions. Would definitely recommend Mr Acharya.

23rd January 2021
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Your kind words are greatly appreciated by me and my team. All the best for the road ahead....

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
17th January 2021

Mr Ashok Acharya was very professional and helpful throughout the process, and explained the options very well, leading to productive consultations and a procedure where my some was very well looked after. The after care was excellent as well, and all documents for insurance purposes were quickly sent to us on request. The procedure was successful and all is back to normal. I would recommend Mr Ashok Acharya for procedures.

18th January 2021
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for your review. Pleased to know that your son is back to normal life. ALl the best to you both. Kind regards.

Mr Ashok Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93