Mr Ashok Acharya

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

When l first went to see Dr Ashok Acharya at Holly House Hospital my feet were in a bad way. I received a number of different treatments under his supervision and finally l am having results and are 75% free from pain. He has never given up on me and is still fixing my ongoing feet problems. He is always willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with Orthopaedic issues, he is wonderful.

18th July 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. I am glad that I could get you 'back on your feet'..... Kind regards.

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Seen at KGH, 14/6/17. Clinic running a little late, but all staff very helpful, Mr Acharya professional, informative and listened to my concerns.

14th June 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad I could help. Regards.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

A very understanding man, listens and cares. He never gave up on me. I can never thank him enough

24th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am glad that I could help you. Your kind words are thanks enough......Regards.

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr. Ashok Acharya was a complete gentleman with all the treatment I received and appologised for cancelling my opperation on 5 seperate occasions, and he shook my hand when I said I understood. I was very grateful for Mr. Acharya for fixing my broken ankle. (As at one point I felt like I was not going to walk again) I know this sounds dramatic, but when I did walk through the park for the first time after my accident unaided and walking I felt so emotional I did shed a tear or two hoping my husband did not see as I felt a bit daft for doing so. Hence when I did see Mr. Acharya for my follow up appointment I thanked him for his good work and shook his hand. I am pleased with all the care I received on that day from all the doctors and nurses to get me back to nearly normal, as I am grateful I am walking at all after such a terrible accident I had, falling down the stairs on that fateful day. Thank you again Mr. Acharya for giving me back my life

24th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am thrilled that the help given by me and my team has allowed you to get back to a normal life. All the very best for a continued recovery. Regards.

9th May 2017

Keep up the good work.

10th May 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Will do. Thank you for the encouragement.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »