Mr Ashok Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

8th July 2024

I had keyhole tailors bunion correction by Mr Acharya, the whole process was faultless from initial consultation to post surgery check ups Mr Acharya made me feel relaxed, prepared and well looked after. My surgery was a complete success and I would recommend Mr Acharya’s care to anyone who needs it!

13th June 2024

Mr Acharya, Was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in his field. Gave me options and advice on what/which would be most beneficial. Patient and thoughtful. I really felt that he listened and understood all my worries and concerns. Extremely happy with results and have no pain.

18th June 2024
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am glad that I helped you get better. Hope you maintain your improvement for a long long time.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
21st May 2024

The doctor listened and was very thorough in explaining the procedure and came across as very professional

18th May 2024

Great guy, quick and easy diagnosis and recommendations and very friendly.

27th April 2024

Mr Acharya performed keyhole bunion surgery on my right foot and everything went perfectly well. The recovery process was exactly as described by Mr Acharya. There was certainly an advantage in this respect from having the keyhole operation. The consultations before and after were very clear and concise.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector.

I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!