Mr Ashok Acharya

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

26th November 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Acharya has treated my daughter over the past few years. She has changed from a child in pain every day to a child who smiles, pain free and now has confidence to take part in sport. We are very thankful for everything he has achieved with our daughter.

27th November 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am so glad that I could make a difference to your daughter. Happy endings like these give health professionals like me the courage and strength to carry on in despite all the challenges!

14th November 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Acharya explained to us in detail the exact problem with our daughter and made everything very easy to understand. I would highly recommend him.

18th November 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am glad I could help you. Kind regards.

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

The Doctor saw the whole treatment through to a satisfactory conclusion & only discharged me when everything possible had been done

26th October 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Glad that I was able to help you. All the best.

20th October 2016
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Appointment started early. Diagnosed my symptoms without fuss. Told me what I can do to improve my own condition. E - mailed me a set of exercises on the spot which I have now accessed at home. Pleasant and helpful, and undramatically low key. I am very pleased indeed.

23rd October 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Much appreciate your very kind words. Regards.

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

First class appointment giving exceptional, professional and caring treatment/ advice. Very pleasant man.

23rd October 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for your very kind words. Regards.

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93