Mr Ashok Acharya

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in Adult Foot and Ankle Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics. I also provide emergency orthopaedic care for most bone and joint injuries, in the NHS and the Private Sector. I believe that every patient has the right to expect the best care possible and I endeavour to provide it with empathy and kindness. I treat every patient the way that I would expect myself or one of my loved ones to be treated!

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr Acharya was most helpful and understanding during the time I was in his care. His manner is kind and made me feel at ease asking questions about my operation.

6th March 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Happy to have made a difference. Hope you keep well hereon.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

Mr Ashok Acharya diagnosed the problem with my Achilles and provided good advice with at first trying rest and a variety of stretching exercises. Although this improved my condition a little, at a follow up consultation he suggested an injection which seems to have relieved the pain

2nd March 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Happy to note that you have had an improvement with the treatment I suggested. Hope you continue to get better. Regards.

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

I am pleased with the treatment provided by Dr Acharya. His detailed and clear explanation of the procedures (I had two bunion surgeries within 4 months) and postsurgical results, including possible negative implications, was very helpful and encouraging. I had follow-up appointments after each procedure, and his attention was particularly touching. Soon after my second operation I have received his surgical report, which is also sent to my GP. Dr Acharya treated me in a professional manner, with dignity and respect, answering all my questions about post-operative recovery. I am also grateful to Dr Acharya for his advice to do a DEXA scan, which I followed and was prescribed vitamins preventing the bone disease osteoporosis.

31st January 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Hope to continue serving people to the best of my ability.

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Mr Acharya explained the problem and options. He answered all questions and concerns. He was both professional and reassuring, demonstrating a balance of prowess in his profession and empathy with me as a patient.

25th January 2017
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that I was able to help you feel better.

26th November 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Mr Acharya has treated my daughter over the past few years. She has changed from a child in pain every day to a child who smiles, pain free and now has confidence to take part in sport. We are very thankful for everything he has achieved with our daughter.

27th November 2016
Response from Mr Ashok Acharya

I am so glad that I could make a difference to your daughter. Happy endings like these give health professionals like me the courage and strength to carry on in despite all the challenges!

Short link to review Mr Ashok Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efw93