mr-ashish-gupta-1

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
15th November 2021

Mr Gupta performed an excellent procedure on my inguinal hernia and it is now fully repaired and healed. I appreciated the excellent teatment and service. The procedure was carried out at the Epsom Cottage Hospital, Alexandra Road, Epsom. The process was most efficient and timely.

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
28th October 2021

When you are under the care of Mr Ash Gupta you are in the care of excellence. Throughout my treatment for bowel cancer he was always contactable, he would always get back to me about my concerns, no matter what time of the day. When I was in hospital (after my operation) even though he was working in different hospitals nearby, he would come and make sure I was coping well. It’s credit to him that he puts his patients first, Mr Gupta is dedicated to his work and I can’t thank him enough. Also a huge thank you to Mr Gupta’s stoma nurse Lindsay, Epsom hospital, who had a great part in my after care.

26th October 2021

Mr Gupta peformed surgery on my long-standing umbilical hernia. He took care to explain the whole procedure to me both at my pre-surgery and post-surgery consultations and the surgery itself resulted in a very neat and clean fix. I was very impressed both with his manner and his skills.

11th October 2021

Mr Gupta was brilliant from the start. He was referred to me by a family friend. From booking an appointment with his colleagues. When meeting him he was extremely professional and listened to my concerns, giving me the best possible advice. I was lucky enough to be booked in for an operation within a couple of weeks of my initial appointment. Once again we’ll looked after by all staff and procedure went well. Would not hesitate to return and use Mr Gupta again in the future.

29th September 2021

I am so grateful to Dr Gupta for looking after me so well when I was diagnosed with Bowel cancer last year. He performed my bowel surgery, visiting me in hospital almost every day to check on my condition and is now my gastroenterologist. Not only is he very professional and skilled, he is so very kind and genuinely seems to care about his patients. I really felt in the right hands and highly recommend him.

30th September 2021
Response from Mr Ashish Gupta

Thanks AM.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Gupta is a Practicing General and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon in Surrey. He works in Epsom- St Helier Hospital as a consultant. His private practice is mainly based at St Anthony Hospital in Cheam and Ashtead Hospital. His main areas of interests include haemorrhoids, rectal bleeding or pain, colonoscopy, polyp removal, bowel surgery including key hole surgery for bowel cancer, diverticular disease and inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease. He also performs General Surgery like hernia repair, and acute cases like appendicitis. Mr Gupta is a member of Association of ColoProctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI). He is regarded highly for his low complication rates and high level of patient satisfaction.

Short link to review Mr Ashish Gupta: http://iwgc.net/eggah