mr-ashish-gupta-1

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

17th August 2022

Very satisfied with my consultations, procedures and followup debriefs. My Gupta was thoroughly professional, displayed great empathy and interest and was at all times engaging and positive.

2nd August 2022

I was diagnosed with bowel cancer in September 2020 by Mr Gupta, following a colonoscopy and I am so glad I chose him to take care of me. He helped me receive top quality oncology treatment and did a fantastic job with both my surgeries - the first being a lower anterior resection and ileostomy, the second being reversal of the ileostomy. I made quick and excellent recovery from both surgeries, which the nurses credited to Mr Gupta's excellence. He has consistently shown a very caring attitude and a real determination to get me well again. 10 months after diagnosis I now have 'no evidence of disease' - the treatment has literally saved my life, and I am so grateful to Mr Gupta and his team.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
31st July 2022

Thank you to everybody on the team for all you have done for me.

19th July 2022

Hi, I have had several surgeries for my stage IV Bowel cancer and Dr Gupta has been absolutely amazing in removing my primary tumour. I cannot rate him highly enough, he performed tricky keyhole surgery on a very low colorectal tumour, saving my Bowel use and leaving the neatest scar I could have imagined. His appointments have always been very clear, concise and he is always attentive to your own needs. But the main thing is the genuine empathy he shows towards his patients which makes you feel extremely reassured that your in safe hands.

10th July 2022

My wife recommended Mr Ashish Gupta to me after she was treated by him,my experience with him was excellent he explained in detail everything regarding my procedure and after care. I would highly recommend him as he is an expert in his field of work.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Ashish Gupta was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Gupta is a Practicing General and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon in Surrey. He works in Epsom- St Helier Hospital as a consultant. His private practice is mainly based at St Anthony Hospital in Cheam and Ashtead Hospital. His main areas of interests include haemorrhoids, rectal bleeding or pain, colonoscopy, polyp removal, bowel surgery including key hole surgery for bowel cancer, diverticular disease and inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease. He also performs General Surgery like hernia repair, and acute cases like appendicitis. Mr Gupta is a member of Association of ColoProctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI). He is regarded highly for his low complication rates and high level of patient satisfaction.

Short link to review Mr Ashish Gupta: http://iwgc.net/eggah