mr-ashish-gupta-1

Written by a NHS patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
13th April 2021

Mr Gupta was excellent, always listened to my concerns. Able to out me at ease. Thank you so much for all your care . Do glad I had Mr Gupta as my surgeon.

Written by a NHS patient at St Helier Hospital
25th February 2021

Following on from previous colonoscopies, Mr Gupta carried out a sigmoidoscopy during November 2020 during which he removed yet another large cancerous polyp from my colon and fully explained options for treatment in the form of major surgery. The following week I attended an appointment at St Helier hospital to discuss these options and Mr Gupta dashed back from an urgent surgical procedure to be present during this discussion, and assuring me that it was my ultimate decision that decided what type of surgery took place no matter the degree of difficulty for the surgical team. My wife was present and was allowed to air her concerns. I underwent major surgery involving Pan-protocolectomy with ileostomy in December 2020. As I am of a larger build, Mr Gupta was unsure whether he could fully perform this procedure using Laparoscopic Surgery but concluded that he would attempt such unless it proved impossible. This surgery proved to a marathon for the surgical team but was entirely successful. I can state in all honesty that I have come out the other side, fully recovered, with no pain, infections, complications or requirement for medication. I have the highest praise, respect and gratitude for Mr Gupta, his fellow surgeon Mr West and their brilliant surgical team for the treatment I have received. The excellent reviews are fully deserved.

25th February 2021
Response from Mr Ashish Gupta

Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope you continue to remain well.

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
17th February 2021

I had an open inguinal hernia repair. Dr Gupta was extremely friendly and very clear in his communication. I am delighted with the result and the operation was a great success. Highly Recommended!

17th February 2021
Response from Mr Ashish Gupta

Thank you.

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
3rd February 2021

Very professional and explained the whole procedure in detail.

Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital
23rd January 2021

This lovely man treated my me in Dec 2019, he treated me with compassion and respect, he listened to mine and my familys worries and totally put us at ease. He explained all what was going to happen and what he was going to do, he even checked on me during my recovery. We also couldn't fault his team he had working with him. His after care is amazing too, so efficient and on the ball. Thankyou Mr Gupta and your team you were all amazing.

Mr Gupta is a Practicing General and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon in Surrey. He works in Epsom- St Helier Hospital as a consultant. His private practice is mainly based at St Anthony Hospital in Cheam and Ashtead Hospital. His main areas of interests include haemorrhoids, rectal bleeding or pain, colonoscopy, polyp removal, bowel surgery including key hole surgery for bowel cancer, diverticular disease and inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease. He also performs General Surgery like hernia repair, and acute cases like appendicitis. Mr Gupta is a member of Association of ColoProctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI). He is regarded highly for his low complication rates and high level of patient satisfaction.

Short link to review Mr Ashish Gupta: http://iwgc.net/eggah