mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
2nd June 2019

I saw Mr Chakravorty at the rapid access clinic at Hillingdon Hospital. He has a very pleasant manner and quickly put me at ease. Despite thinking my lumpy breast was entirely normal, he organised a mamogram and ultrasound to confirm this.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
29th May 2019

I have been delighted to have seen DR.A.Chakravorty 18th May 2019 at The Clementine Churchill Hospital . Dr.Chakravorty has a very sincere , kind and very understanding professional caring nature. I felt at ease during the whole of my consultation and screening of which is so very important . I found an extra special quality of which this delightful Dr has and that is his natural caring patient nature of which helped me to feel relaxed and not feel at all rushed in any way ( of which is so very important) I felt at complete ease and was able to explain in full all my symptoms . I must also add DR.Chakravorty's private secretary is ever so nice and very helpful indeed. The Spire Bushey Hospital and The Clementine Churchill Hospital are really friendly and prompt in getting appointments done and always make the effort. Dr.Teh who does the screening is excellent and so very nice ,professional and once again he has a calm patient nature. I actually asked if DR.TEH can do my screening because he did my previous screening about ten years ago ( so I feel very confident knowing I am getting the best professional service ) Nurse RAFFIA and the other two nurses in the screening room are truely special . I would highly recommend DR.A.Chakravorty and DR.Teh and the Nurses and thank them for a very wonderful professional service . kind regards, sincerely miss Lucy

25th June 2019
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Helps us to improve and provide better service

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast surgery. I do offer -one stop breast services -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -Use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons