mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
5th January 2021

We as a family couldn't recommend Mr Chakravorty highly enough. My mother was recently his patient and he gave her the very best of care both physically and mentally. He was honest and open with her, reassured her and calmed her down. She had complete trust in him. He listened to us and did everything he could to help us. We feel very lucky to have been under his care.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
16th December 2020

Mr Chakravorty recently took care of me when I presented concerning symptoms. From the initial consultation to the last appointment (which fortunately had a good outcome) my experience with Mr Chakravorty, Joanna and the supporting team at the Spire Bushey was exemplary. Mr Chakravorty was attentive, professional and expedient and went above and beyond the norm to ensure the process was as transparent as possible and any anxiety was kept to a minimum. I can’t thank Mr Chakravorty enough for his care and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in this worrying situation...

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
16th October 2020

I felt very anxious arriving at the clinic but all the staff , especially Mr. Chakravorty were efficient and kind . I felt in good hands throughout and after an hour in total I was able to leave having been assessed and treated. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
11th October 2020

Mr Chakravorty is everything you could wish for in a consultant, especially if you feel anxious. He is highly professional, reassuring and clearly an expert in his field. I choose to see him because he is generous with his time and makes me smile, even if I am feeling nervous. His nurses and his secretary also showed me great care. The staff in the radiology department at Spire Bushey are very kind and compassionate too. I can't recommend Mr Chakravorty and his team highly enough.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
7th October 2020

Mr Chakravorty put me at ease very easy. He has a lovely way of bringing humour in to make things more relaxed and is a very caring person. I am extremely happy with the work he has done on my body and I would now not trust anybody else.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I am very consciously oriented in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast cancer surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations ( enlargement) -breast reductions -immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons