mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
17th April 2021

I have been under Dr. Chakravorty’s care since September 2019. To be diagnosed with cancer was a shock for my family & I. However, Dr. Chakravorty’s kind words and guidance was extremely supportive. He very carefully explained all the options that was available for me and referred me to an Oncologist immediately. My surgery was completed last month and both prior to the same, through it and post the surgery his support has been excellent.

25th April 2021
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Really grateful for the feedback which helps our team at Spire to provide an evidence based breast cancer care. The team acknowledges your kind words and thrives to maintain a high quality care.

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
3rd April 2021

Mr Chakravorty immediately put me at my ease, and listened to my concerns. I feel he struck the balance of being appropriately concerned (so I felt I was right to raise) whilst not being unduly alarmist. Following investigation, he was able to reassure me fully. He gave a clear explanation of what was happening, what I could do to improve my symptoms and at what point I needed to get further advice. He was both knowledgeable and empathetic. I left feeling much better.

12th April 2021
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Thanks a lot for your kind words and giving the feedback. It encourages me to provide a good service.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
16th March 2021

He made me feel very comfortable and was helped understand.

Written by a private patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
6th March 2021

I met Mr Chakravorty over a year ago and I'm so very grateful that I did. After a diagnosis of breast cancer it can be very scary but Mr Chakravorty has put me at ease every step of the way. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Written by a NHS patient at Hillingdon Hospital
5th March 2021

Dr Chakravorty is lovely. He is very professional and kind, explaining everything clearly and listening to me. I had a lumpectomy and he did a great job, apart from getting rid of the cancer, cosmetically I am pleased with the result.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. Accredited as Cosmetic Breast Surgeon by Royal College of Surgeons.As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I am very consciously oriented in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast cancer surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations ( enlargement) -breast reductions -immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons