Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes . I provide -one stop breast service -complex cosmetic corrections -implant work -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -expert in use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) Compassionate and high quality patient care is my moto when providing one stop breast services -full comprehensive breast cancer management -surgery for gynaecomastia

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I had my first consultation with Mr Chakravorty in September and from this first visit along with his team I have had a superb level of care and kindness. They go out of their way to explain everything in detail and reassure you at every point. Although the diagnosis was breast cancer they made a not very nice situation very bearable. I cannot praise them high enough. Thank you. 58

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Having been diagnosed with breast cancer in Jan 2017, I was placed under Dr Chakravorty's care. I found him to be genuine, sincere and felt he truly cared. I feel all his advice and decisions were correct and he took time to explain these and the reasons behind them, at an extremely emotional and confusing time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the care and treatment offered by this Doctor, he truly is an exceptional individual.

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr. Chakravorty is a really good Surgeon. He gave me a single mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using an implant in July 2016, at Hillingdon Hospital. I am really pleased with the results. I was very upset, scared and worried, but he put me at ease. When you are faced with a diagnosis of cancer and told that you have to have a mastectomy, it’s heartbreaking, but Mr. Chakravorty and his team made this journey less painful and have been really supportive. He was thoughtful and made sure that my surgery was carried out when I was ready. I was fortunate to be under the care of Mr. Chakravorty and his team.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

I initially saw Mr Chakrovorty at Hillingdon breast clinic. After many tests it was found that I had ruptures both of my breast implants. I went to see Mr Chakrovorty in the private sector at the Spire in Bushey. Both the surgeon and the nurses did such an amazing job of looking after me at a time when I felt quite upset and a little afraid. I cannot thank this man, and the hospital staff enough. I have had a bilateral implant replacement, which on reflection wasn't as scary as I had expected it to be. A truly professional man who knows a lot and has a great deal of compassion and he has done so much for me. Highly, highly recommended.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

Mr Chakravorty is a very likeable man but I felt he was not always listening to me. I am extremely disappointed with my reconstruction which included stratice and implant. Deep grove across middle of breast and implant far too high and has never dropped. There is no polarity at the bottom of breast. New Consultant and Plastic Surgeon are of the opinion I should have had a tear drop and not round implant. I was not offered anything else. The breast has to be done again.

Nearest Plastic surgeons