mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
21st February 2020

This was a sensitive time for me and he was very understanding and listened to my concerns. He made me feel at ease.

5th December 2019

I saw Mr Chakravorty at the end of August and was diagnosed with early breast cancer. It was a very stressful scary time but I always felt confident with the team looking after me. Mr Chakravorty explained everything with compassion, understanding and great knowledge. His 2 breast cancer nurses, Alina and Bridie were amazing. I really felt I had the best team looking after me. I knew what to expect with surgery and the outcome was amazing. An amazing team! Thankyou. Corinne Ricciardi

8th October 2019

I contacted Dr Chakravorty recently when I suspected I had breast cancer. From the time I met Dr Chakravorty right through towards the end of my treatment I felt secure in his hands and believed he would cure me and now I am cancer free. Dr Chakravorty was very quick with all the procedures as well as referrals to other professionals who were involved in my treatment. I appreciate the way he put me at ease and helped me stay positive throughout my treatment. I am an elderly lady and in my lifetime I have yet to come across a surgeon who knows all the answers and is so confident with what he says and delivers as well. Dr Chakravorty has given me a new lease of life and may God shower him with all the blessings.

27th September 2019

I had been under the care of Mr Chaudary who looked after me with my mastectomy and several operations, unfortunately he retired, he knew me so well and understood that I am a very nervous patient. Mr Chakrovarty has taken over the clinic and I saw him today. When I met him I explained my anxieties and immediately he put me at ease. I had an examination/mammogram and ultra scan, within the hour I had my results which were all clear. He is the most caring wonderful consultant with a heart of gold. I would highly recommend Mr Chakrovarty. Thank you again x

28th September 2019
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Really grateful for your positive and encouraging feedback

24th September 2019

I was diagnosed with ER+PR+ breast cancer in July after a misdiagnosis on the NHS. Naturally, I arrived in Mr Chakravorty's consulting room as a very anxious patient who had a loss of trust in the medical profession. However, Mr Chakravorty completely put my mind at ease by thoroughly completing all further tests and listening patiently to all of my concerns. He always made me feel that he had time for me and that he cared very much that my mind was put at ease. In August he performed a skin saving mastectomy with immediate implant reconstruction and lymph node removal; I am really happy with the results. Having small, dense breasts with very little body fat my surgery was technically very challenging however the result he has achieved is exceptional! I am really happy with the look and feel of my breast. It would be impossible to find a surgeon who is more technically gifted or more caring towards his patients. He is a real life superhero!

8th October 2019
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Really overwhelmed ! I am happy that I could step in at a time when you were going through this difficult journey. The real life hero is you , standing tall with a smile in these very challenging times.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast surgery. I do offer -one stop breast services -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -Use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons