Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes . I provide -one stop breast service -complex cosmetic corrections -implant work -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -expert in use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) Compassionate and high quality patient care is my moto when providing one stop breast services -full comprehensive breast cancer management -surgery for gynaecomastia

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Mr. Chakravorty is a really good Surgeon. He gave me a single mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using an implant in July 2016, at Hillingdon Hospital. I am really pleased with the results. I was very upset, scared and worried, but he put me at ease. When you are faced with a diagnosis of cancer and told that you have to have a mastectomy, it’s heartbreaking, but Mr. Chakravorty and his team made this journey less painful and have been really supportive. He was thoughtful and made sure that my surgery was carried out when I was ready. I was fortunate to be under the care of Mr. Chakravorty and his team.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

I initially saw Mr Chakrovorty at Hillingdon breast clinic. After many tests it was found that I had ruptures both of my breast implants. I went to see Mr Chakrovorty in the private sector at the Spire in Bushey. Both the surgeon and the nurses did such an amazing job of looking after me at a time when I felt quite upset and a little afraid. I cannot thank this man, and the hospital staff enough. I have had a bilateral implant replacement, which on reflection wasn't as scary as I had expected it to be. A truly professional man who knows a lot and has a great deal of compassion and he has done so much for me. Highly, highly recommended.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

Mr Chakravorty is a very likeable man but I felt he was not always listening to me. I am extremely disappointed with my reconstruction which included stratice and implant. Deep grove across middle of breast and implant far too high and has never dropped. There is no polarity at the bottom of breast. New Consultant and Plastic Surgeon are of the opinion I should have had a tear drop and not round implant. I was not offered anything else. The breast has to be done again.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at Colchester General Hospital

mr Chakravorty is a fantastic surgeon. He gave me a single mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using strattice implant, and then augmentation on my "good" side to even me out. I know I have an excellent reconstruction and feel very fortunate to have had this procedure. Mr chakravorty has now left my hospital, and he was the only reason I stayed as long as I did, as the hospital itself was not so good in my opinion. I have transferred to a new hospital and now have a new consultant and I could tell by her reaction that my new breast looks very good. I just hope I never need this type of surgery again, as I can't imagine having anyone else operate on me other than mr chakravorty!

7th June 2016

Mr Chakravorty was my mother's surgeon and my family and I are ever so grateful for that fact. He supported all of us, through our worries and concerns not to mention our never-ending questions during her treatments. He was patient, friendly and very down to earth, so it was incredibly easy to talk to him and that is very important when you are worried about the effect surgery can have, the possible complications, the alternatives etc. He was thoughtful towards all of us and made sure that my mother's treatment was carried out when she was ready. We trusted Mr Chakravorty with the safety and well-being of my Mum and he did not let us down in anyway, ever. It is clear to me, to us all, that not only is he a great surgeon and person, he is totally committed and dedicated to finding the right course of action for the patient and goes out of his way to make sure he is able to provide the information and skill the patient needs. Each person has to find the right surgeon for their situation, someone they feel comfortable with and can trust. For us Mr Chakravorty is that surgeon and if asked we would definitely recommend him. We DO recommend him. Thank you Mr Chakravorty, for everything.

Nearest Plastic surgeons