mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
16th October 2020

I felt very anxious arriving at the clinic but all the staff , especially Mr. Chakravorty were efficient and kind . I felt in good hands throughout and after an hour in total I was able to leave having been assessed and treated. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
11th October 2020

Mr Chakravorty is everything you could wish for in a consultant, especially if you feel anxious. He is highly professional, reassuring and clearly an expert in his field. I choose to see him because he is generous with his time and makes me smile, even if I am feeling nervous. His nurses and his secretary also showed me great care. The staff in the radiology department at Spire Bushey are very kind and compassionate too. I can't recommend Mr Chakravorty and his team highly enough.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
7th October 2020

Mr Chakravorty put me at ease very easy. He has a lovely way of bringing humour in to make things more relaxed and is a very caring person. I am extremely happy with the work he has done on my body and I would now not trust anybody else.

Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
7th October 2020

Mr Chakravorty was very reassuring. I wanted my husband to be present during the consultation and normally this would not have been possible due to COVID-19 but the consultant allowed my husband to be present.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
12th September 2020

Dr.Chakravorty saw me this Friday after a mammogram recall which for me was obviously very worrying and unsettling. However from the outset, the atmosphere at the Spire was very professional and efficient and I felt in good hands . This feeling was amplified when I met Dr Chakravorty. He was everything you could wish for in a consultant , empathetic , re-assuring , professional and knowledgeable . He also has a compassionate team of nurses and radiologists working alongside him who were able to give me a fresh diagnosis on the same day .I can’t recommend him highly enough .

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I am very consciously oriented in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast cancer surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations ( enlargement) -breast reductions -immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons