mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Hillingdon Hospital
5th March 2021

Dr Chakravorty is lovely. He is very professional and kind, explaining everything clearly and listening to me. I had a lumpectomy and he did a great job, apart from getting rid of the cancer, cosmetically I am pleased with the result.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
25th February 2021

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
19th February 2021

I saw Mr Chakravorty at Spire Harpenden recently. I cannot recommend his one-stop clinic more highly. He and his team are professional, friendly, and reassuring (especially as I was very anxious) He explained everything well and with patience. Thankfully my symptoms were nothing to be concerned about. I take HRT and will certainly book in with him for regular breast checks every 18 mths or so.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
16th February 2021

A lovely caring and professional doctor. Fortunately I had nothing to be concerned about and can imagine that he would have dealt with negative news very sypathetically. The only comment I would make is that the form filling on arrival could be done online prior to visiting as could payment details. The staff I encountered were friendly and professional.

Written by a carer at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
5th January 2021

We as a family couldn't recommend Mr Chakravorty highly enough. My mother was recently his patient and he gave her the very best of care both physically and mentally. He was honest and open with her, reassured her and calmed her down. She had complete trust in him. He listened to us and did everything he could to help us. We feel very lucky to have been under his care.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. Accredited as Cosmetic Breast Surgeon by Royal College of Surgeons.As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I am very consciously oriented in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast cancer surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations ( enlargement) -breast reductions -immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons