Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes . I provide -one stop breast service -complex cosmetic corrections -implant work -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -expert in use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) Compassionate and high quality patient care is my moto when providing one stop breast services -full comprehensive breast cancer management -surgery for gynaecomastia

« 1 2 3 4 »

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Hi, i am Rajinder Kaur. i suffered and survived with Breast Cancer. I was grateful that that Dr Arunmoy Chakravorty was assigned to me as my Surgeon. The competency of you and your team was awe inspiring, and I couldn't have been more lucky that Dr Chakravorty was the physician on duty when I came into the hospital that day. The work you do is so important. And you excel at your work in every way possible. So, thank you. My family and I will never forget what you've done for me. This has been a very difficult time for me, but it could have been much worse were without your dedication and expertise. I am truly grateful for the level of care you were able to administer to me. But, i am also grateful for the time you took to talk with me to help me better understand my options. It was a great comfort. Thanks again. You are truly doing God's work. Sincerely Rajinder Kaur

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I was diagnosed with G3 invasive ductal carcinoma in September 2017 Mr Chakravorty started my treatment asap first with neoadjuvant therapy to shrink the tumours which was successful then a Bi-lateral Mastectomy the results came back clear with full response. Mr Chakravorty is exceptionally professional and I would not have wished for any other consultant surgeon to have treated me. I have further treatment with radiotherapy and I feel totally confident in continuing under the care of Mr Chakravorty and his comitted team.

11th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

I just want to say how much of great care I received from Mr Chakravorty at Spire Bushey and to thank him and his lovely, warm and empathetic team for all their gentle care. Right from the start they provided me with information, and I also did extensive research on my condition, we sat and discussed available options and decided on the best treatment. He was very professional, caring and supportive right from the beginning through to my mastectomy and immediate reconstruction, and the after care. They also spoke with and reassured my husband and grown sons. I strongly believe I couldn't have been in better hands and I highly recommend him.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

I had my first consultation with Mr Chakravorty in September and from this first visit along with his team I have had a superb level of care and kindness. They go out of their way to explain everything in detail and reassure you at every point. Although the diagnosis was breast cancer they made a not very nice situation very bearable. I cannot praise them high enough. Thank you. 58

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital

Having been diagnosed with breast cancer in Jan 2017, I was placed under Dr Chakravorty's care. I found him to be genuine, sincere and felt he truly cared. I feel all his advice and decisions were correct and he took time to explain these and the reasons behind them, at an extremely emotional and confusing time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the care and treatment offered by this Doctor, he truly is an exceptional individual.

« 1 2 3 4 »