mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
20th July 2021

Dr. Chakravorty was absolutely fantastic. He took his time, reassure me. Explained the full procedure and what would happen afterwards. He was just as kind and considered from fist consultation, to surgery, to follow up appointment. Again on day of surgery He came and saw me before surgery to put me at ease and answer any additional questions. He also came to see me post surgery to ensure I was ok. He is genuinely a great asset to his profession. I would also like to mention his lovely secretary Joanna, who has also been so kind and very help with my queries.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
13th July 2021

What may be one of the scariest appointments a woman may ever have to face, Dr. Chakravorty effortlessly put my mind at rest during a very scary time. At age only 21, he explained everything to me in a way I could understand I found him very caring and reassuring. From the first minute of my appointment, I knew I was in very safe hands and would highly recommend him to anyone going through the same thing.

Written by a private patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
7th July 2021

Doctor Chakravorty was absolutely amazing. Unlike so many other doctors, it did not feel as if I was just any patient, he took the time to learn about me and put me at ease. He ensured that I felt listened to, reassured me at all stages and ensured that he explained everything clearly. With the surgery, I felt at ease by having all my questions answered and knowing exactly what was going to happen. He listened to my concerns on scarring and ensured that it was taken into consideration on the approach. Having been seen by other hospitals and other doctors, I can say hands down Mr. Chakravorty was the best I've seen. I really appreciate the care he and his team took with me!

Written by a private patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
24th June 2021

Couldn’t of put myself in better hands, right from the start of meeting Mr Chakravorty I felt safe and that above all this surgeon cared about my well-being, he new exactly what my best course of action was and talked me through every step, I am more than happy with my result and I’m looking forward to living again, thoroughly recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
23rd May 2021

A charming man who treated me with the greatest respect at all times. He as first class at explaining what was in my breast, the procedure to remove it, to the successful operation with little evidence that to the breast that the op had even taken place. Having Asperger's Syndrome, he took the time with me and understood fully how I felt. Mr Chakravorty listed at all times, was reassuring and we would highly recommend him to others. He made me feel completely at ease.

24th May 2021
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Thanks for taking time out to give such a lovely feedback. Means a lot to me. Feel blessed!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast Surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. Accredited as Cosmetic Breast Surgeon by Royal College of Surgeons.As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I am very consciously oriented in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast cancer surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations ( enlargement) -breast reductions -immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons