mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

5th August 2020

Dr Chakravorty is amazing! Not only was it a great end-to-end experience, I healed up perfectly - you can barely tell I had surgery! He is very friendly and puts you at ease instantly. When you ask him for his recommendation, you are equipped with all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself. 100% would recommend!

4th August 2020

I have been under the care of Mr Chakravorty since the time of my diagnosis of breast cancer, through to surgery and beyond. He arranged for me to see an oncologist the next day; he performed a lymph node biopsy three days after that; and my chemotherapy commenced the following week. I have observed that Mr Chakravorty interacts extremely well with patients and staff. He is both professional and friendly, and generous with his time. His secretary is very competent, as are his breast care nurses. More recently, I have had a mastectomy with reconstruction. Mr Chakravorty performed the procedure in difficult circumstances because of the coronavirus. I cannot thank him enough for his efforts and those of his medical team. Post-operative care has been excellent and I am very happy with my new look!

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
2nd August 2020

Was very quick and helpful to be reassuring. Put my mind at ease. Thank you!

28th July 2020

Such a warm, reassuring and knowledgeable man. I felt immediately at ease in his presence.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
19th June 2020

I found Mr Chakravorty to be easy to talk too, he listened and responded to any questions and concerns I had. He is clearly a professional who takes great pride in the care and treatment he provides for his patients. I trusted that he was looking to provide me with both the best clinical and cosmetic outcomes when he performed my breast cancer surgery; I was very reassured by him at what was a difficult and anxious time.

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

An experienced Consultant Breast surgeon in North London. With an expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery , I believe in delivering high quality and fully comprehensive breast care with an excellent specialist team. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast surgery. I do offer -one stop breast clinics with breast radiologists -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons